Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams. watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    It must be so hard to live everyday with such a lost.. You're a very brave person, keep your blog up !! :heart:
    It was much harder in the beginning but slowly I got used to it and knew I had to move on. And I will do - I might cover more about me in the next post.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    It was much harder in the beginning but slowly I got used to it and knew I had to move on. And I will do - I might cover more about me in the next post.
    And I'd be happy to read it
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    And I'd be happy to read it
    I'll tag you as long as you tag me to read your blog, I can't miss any posts!

I'll tag you as long as you tag me to read your blog, I can't miss any posts!
    I'll do it then :yep: and please tag me ! :excited:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I'll do it then :yep: and please tag me ! :excited:
    Yay! I'm so hungry but I've had dinner already.

Yay! I'm so hungry but I've had dinner already.
    What about a getaway to the fridge :ahee:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    What about a getaway to the fridge :ahee:
    I shouldn't be eating anymore, it's a bit too late and I'll get more hungry. I've noticed that since becoming a student, I eat way too much!

I shouldn't be eating anymore, it's a bit too late and I'll get more hungry. I've noticed that since becoming a student, I eat way too much!
    You're right haha, not very healthy :P
    Yeah I know the feeling :innocent:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    You're right haha, not very healthy :P
    Yeah I know the feeling :innocent:
    Must be because I am always bored! I just want an adventure somewhere, but don't know where.

Wow, this almost made me shed a tear :sad:. But you are a wonderful, strong and brave person to ever have put down your thoughts like this.
    It's inspirational, to how you have picked yourself up and carried on is simply inspirational. :adore:
    Keep on going! You can do it!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Wow, this almost made me shed a tear :sad:. But you are a wonderful, strong and brave person to ever have put down your thoughts like this.
    It's inspirational, to how you have picked yourself up and carried on is simply inspirational. :adore:
    Keep on going! You can do it!
    I don't want to make you sad, I'll get sad then. But thank you, I'm hoping one person reads this and understands the pain and knows that it'll get better.

Must be because I am always bored! I just want an adventure somewhere, but don't know where.
    Awww your words are so cute :love:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Awww your words are so cute :love:
    Atleast I can be 18 years old and cute, I feel special haha. I love the idea of fixing up an old bus and renovating it so I can drive it around Europe.

I don't want to make you sad, I'll get sad then. But thank you, I'm hoping one person reads this and understands the pain and knows that it'll get better.
    No, no no, they were tears of me being proud, being proud of what you have been able to accomplish through such turbulent times.
    :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    No, no no, they were tears of me being proud, being proud of what you have been able to accomplish through such turbulent times.
    :hugs:
    Aww :hugs:it was such a long post, longer than most of my essays. Reminds me, I have a lot of work to do.

Aww :hugs:it was such a long post, longer than most of my essays. Reminds me, I have a lot of work to do.
    Same, I haven't done any work today apart from geography case studies :rofl:
    Just take the rest of the evening/night/whatever the time is, have an early night and start fresh and early tomorrow!

Atleast I can be 18 years old and cute, I feel special haha. I love the idea of fixing up an old bus and renovating it so I can drive it around Europe.
    You're gonna travel in an old bus ?! It's the coolest idea I never heard before !!! :excited:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Same, I haven't done any work today apart from geography case studies :rofl:
    Just take the rest of the evening/night/whatever the time is, have an early night and start fresh and early tomorrow!
    An early night isn't possible, there is this invention called the internet that messes my mind. And aww case studies always intrigue me, how are they?
    You're gonna travel in an old bus ?! It's the coolest idea I never heard before !!! :excited:
    Maybe if I can find one lol. I think I have to have a special licence though.

An early night isn't possible, there is this invention called the internet that messes my mind. And aww case studies always intrigue me, how are they?

Maybe if I can find one lol. I think I have to have a special licence though.
    I think you have, indeed. But why not, it sounds both amazing and exciting !!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I think you have, indeed. But why not, it sounds both amazing and exciting !!
    I'll stick to playing Euro Truck Simulator instead, it's such a good game. I went to Paris the other day.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.