Postgraduate Accommodation Bristol 2016

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm starting a PhD in Medieval Literature in September. I'm looking for accommodation ideally around 15-30 minutes from the UoB campus. I'm looking for a double room with a budget of around £400-£430, with bills. Bonus points for parking.

When I'm not surrounded by a mountain of books, I enjoy binge watching series with a glass (or two) of wine or gin, playing video/board games, and cooking / going out for food. I'm more of a pub than a club person. I also really like catching local bands and would love to find a jazz club! I'm also really into rockabilly music and the whole vintage/repro style.

Please feel free to drop me a message! Finding it a total headache trying to find private accommodation that accepts students so would love to buddy up with some fellow postgrads!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Anyone still looking for accommodation? Starting a finance masters and looking for someone to live with. Any offers or suggestions?

Andrius

ReputationRep:
    Hi im also on the palaeobiology course have you found accommodation if not whats your budget?
    (Original post by Mrred)
    Hi I'll be on the Palaeobiology postgraduate course and I'm also looking for accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is sophie and i'll be studying for a Palaeobiology course starting this september. I'm friendly but not really here to party this year so if you enjoy movies and a cup of tea on an evening i'm your gal. Budget probably about £450pcm including bills and wanna be in a fairly quiet area about 40 mins away no more. Message if interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Who else is staying in William and Matthew House this year?

X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im doing a Science PGCE next year and would be interested in getting a house with any other postgrads!

Drop me a message if interested

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've just accepted an offer to study Msc International Security starting September, having a bit of a panic about finding accommodation! I left my application sort of last minute so I think postgrad halls are out of the equation. I'll probably drop some of you a message, but anyone feel free to drop me a message about living with other postgrads. I'm a pretty tidy 22 year old guy, hopefully others on here are keen too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    Me and a friend are both doing Masters courses in Bristol this coming year and are looking for a third to join us in a house share.
    I am doing Applied Neuropsychology and my friend is doing Software Engineering.
    We are both outgoing and keep active playing a variety of sports.
    We are looking for someone who is easy to get on with and clean and tidy, simple as that.
    Message me if you are interested.
    Thanks
    Nathan

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have only signed up for this to find housemates so don't know how to private message. I have just been accepted to study a Msc and want to find a cheaper alternative to private halls. Hopefully with people I can watch the football with and have a laugh. Message me on Facebook (Gabriel Reece) if you are interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nthan)
    Hi Guys,
    Me and a friend are both doing Masters courses in Bristol this coming year and are looking for a third to join us in a house share.
    We are looking for someone who is easy to get on with and clean and tidy, simple as that.
    Thanks
    Nathan
    Hi, are you still looking? I'm doing a masters in Environmental Studies starting in sept and am looking for accommodation. Suzy

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm starting a PhD at the end of Sept (plant science at UOB) and looking for somewhere to live/ people to buddy up with if anyone is interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nthan)
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks
    Nathan

Hi Nthan,

I'm not actually looking to reply your ad for a flatmate but I would like to ask about the MSc in Applied Neuropsychology at Bristol. I'm looking to apply next year and I would like to know how the course is like in terms of hours, lectures and just your general opinion. Feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.