Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What happens if you pray to god for someone to die? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To pray for God to guide the one whom you hate is better than any prayer for the death of an indivual - that is why I would not necessarily pray for the death of individuals on the most part; I am contrarily inclined to believe that praying for the destruction of oppressors and tyrants, for example, is slightly different and does not necessarily have to entail their death rather their downfall, although this is obviously God's choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    Karma is actually based on the next life not the concept of 'what goes around comes around' lol.

Usually someone does something bad, it cause and effect, rather than some supernatural law ascending everything like a God.

Just saying cause im sure your Muslim, so you got to be careful with you say ;P.
    oh yeah I know it seems to be used in that context these days anyway so i was just using it for comedic effect :lol: thanks tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Just really wondering, I know no one knows for sure, but what would you think happen?Do you think it'll backfire and you'll get killed?I know some of you don't believe in god, but would you still be afraid to try it?
    Is this certain person an infidel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh yeah I know it seems to be used in that context these days anyway so i was just using it for comedic effect :lol: thanks tho
    No problem, I ain't religious but I know my Muslims mates are careful with saying that stuff as well as happy xmas and all that. But I don't think it really matters that much either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Is this certain person an infidel?
    I don't have anyone in mind, I'm just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    No problem, I ain't religious but I know my Muslims mates are careful with saying that stuff as well as happy xmas and all that. But I don't think it really matters that much either way.
    really?! nah man christmas, halloween, easter all that stuff is cool with me i dont see why people get all heated about it but to each their own :lol:
    thanks tho that's really sweet!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.