Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you learn the equations you will need (all of them).
    When answering the 6 mark questions, go into a lot of detail and make sure to stay relevant to the question.
    Use flash cars to help you memorize the definitions and you could use that for balancing equations.
    Just try to learn as much as possible by either reading books, watching videos and asking your teacher questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    ^^ pretty much this, but sometimes you'll have done these experiments and it's much easier to speak from experience than just theory, but for things like polymerisation and fractional distillation see what the mark scheme says and learn the theory as best you can
    Okay Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    you give up and cry

(I'm doing a chemistry paper as we speak lmao :cry2: )
    Hahaha, good luck! I hope it goes okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Make sure you learn the equations you will need (all of them).
    When answering the 6 mark questions, go into a lot of detail and make sure to stay relevant to the question.
    Use flash cars to help you memorize the definitions and you could use that for balancing equations.
    Just try to learn as much as possible by either reading books, watching videos and asking your teacher questions.
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    My point was more that if you are getting 34/60 on a paper, you should be focusing on the massive holes in your understanding and you can worry about a couple of marks here and there later on, but yeah it's a good idea to do papers
    I'm going to try to do that, thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.