Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    y10 i was studying of mice and men, yr 11 now studying Heroes and An inspector call. heroes has got to be the most boring book to study :-/ have u finished all the reading?
    Nope, i'm only in year 10 now and we're not even half way through Jekyll and Hyde 😂😁

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing my gcse's this year and so I wouldn't mind giving you any information on anthing you don't get.

Good luck with getting those A*'s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-future-medic)
    I'm currently doing my gcse's this year and so I wouldn't mind giving you any information on anthing you don't get.

Good luck with getting those A*'s
    Thanks, that would be great 😊

ReputationRep:
    I wish you and I good luck. Praying for the perfect results :yy:

ReputationRep:
    My target grades for Year 11 is... And this is my tracking grade

Maths D (A*)
    English language D (A*)
    English literature D (A)
    Core science C (A*)
    Additional C (A*)
    Geography D (A*)
    French D (A*)
    Health and social care D (A*)

The only reason why my target grade is so low is because I did not do that stupid SATS in year 6. All my teachers think that it is pathetic as I am one of the brightest girls in my year. Oh well the SATS grade never mattered and will not matter in my GCSEs. I praying and aiming for A*s I all my subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TracyEmu)
    My target grades for Year 11 is... And this is my tracking grade

Maths D (A*)
    English language D (A*)
    English literature D (A)
    Core science C (A*)
    Additional C (A*)
    Geography D (A*)
    French D (A*)
    Health and social care D (A*)

The only reason why my target grade is so low is because I did not do that stupid SATS in year 6. All my teachers think that it is pathetic as I am one of the brightest girls in my year. Oh well the SATS grade never mattered and will not matter in my GCSEs. I praying and aiming for A*s I all my subjects.
    Wow thats so unfortunate about your target grades but it'll make your A*s look so much better i'm sure. I'll be praying too 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annastasia_)
    Wow thats so unfortunate about your target grades but it'll make your A*s look so much better i'm sure. I'll be praying too 😊
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

y10 i was studying of mice and men, yr 11 now studying Heroes and An inspector call. heroes has got to be the most boring book to study :-/ have u finished all the reading?
    same

heroes aint bad tbf i like it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by zanner)
    same

heroes aint bad tbf i like it
    i really dont like the themes it portrays and theres really limited resources online so its soooo hard to study for it unlike of mice and men. AIC will be so much easier since it's popular too

i really dont like the themes it portrays and theres really limited resources online so its soooo hard to study for it unlike of mice and men. AIC will be so much easier since it's popular too
    same it gives off a bit of a dead message but the book aint too bad, i havent got any resources myself but tbh i just need quotes for it and ill be ok the exams arent too bad

i haTE AIC help so boring

wby

ReputationRep:
    gces are overrated dont worry stay calm be trill

tbh u dont even need to revise for gcses

pce mane

ReputationRep:
    same it gives off a bit of a dead message but the book aint too bad, i havent got any resources myself but tbh i just need quotes for it and ill be ok the exams arent too bad

wby

Did you watch the BBC adaptation of AIC? We watched the 1954 version in school but if you have a chance to watch the BBC 2015 adaptation you might see the play in a different light. Certainly wasn't boring for me or any of my classmates who decided to watch it outside of school and class it as revsion
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

wby
    for heroes im using bbc bitesize and found a pdf, but still would be helpful with videos on youtube like mr bruff
    http://www.heart-england.co.uk/asset...ide%202010.pdf

(Original post by kat.dance10)
    Did you watch the BBC adaptation of AIC? We watched the 1954 version in school but if you have a chance to watch the BBC 2015 adaptation you might see the play in a different light. Certainly wasn't boring for me or any of my classmates who decided to watch it outside of school and class it as revsion
    we watched the 1954 version and this slightly newer adaptation (i think it was a movie or something) and both were pretty boring. Thank youuu I'll try to get around to it

for heroes im using bbc bitesize and found a pdf, but still would be helpful with videos on youtube like mr bruff
    http://www.heart-england.co.uk/asset...ide%202010.pdf
    woah this looks ok uno thanks maN

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any problems with motivation. I always want to revise but lethargy, lethargy, lethargy always takes over my body.

I always feel like crap when I cash my day in and all I've got to show for it is Anime and Minecraft

Help.

ReputationRep:
    ooh I have the same exam board as you for Triple Science, Eng lit, french, geography and history

I have already done Stats, Eng lit and ICT. I kinda regret it because I could have done better in Stats but oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeimIX)
    Anyone have any problems with motivation. I always want to revise but lethargy, lethargy, lethargy always takes over my body.

I always feel like crap when I cash my day in and all I've got to show for it is Anime and Minecraft

Help.
    Same!! I have no motivation tbh, My day goes by with me watching animes and dramas all day
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by elizaaaaaas)
    Same!! I have no motivation tbh, My day goes by with me watching animes and dramas all day
    Ayyy what kdrama do you watch at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *creeps into conversation*

I heard Kdrama....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.