Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Roxeber)
    The thing is I've only just started proper intense revision since Monday so I hope it'll be productive. I'm taking triple science, RE, Latin, Drama, Spanish, Geography, Further maths.

What element do you hate about RE?
    That's good if you've started recently and wow! There really good solid academic subjects. You have to tell me why you get in August!

Good question. Not much for RS but if I had to choose something which is abit annoying I would say is Calvinism. But I loved everything about GCSE probably why I did the best in that subject rather than the rest on which I hated most of them haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron2515)
    That's good if you've started recently and wow! There really good solid academic subjects. You have to tell me why you get in August!

Good question. Not much for RS but if I had to choose something which is abit annoying I would say is Calvinism. But I loved everything about GCSE probably why I did the best in that subject rather than the rest on which I hated most of them haha
    Lol, I just want A*s in all tbh, because I'm actually trying. :/ And yeah I will do, just really really scared for English, I bloody hate an inspector calls, and heroes and the language and everything ugh.

Can I use John Calvin to back up my points in this exam? Also, did you have a good teacher for RE? Because mine sucks.

Lol, I just want A*s in all tbh, because I'm actually trying. :/ And yeah I will do, just really really scared for English, I bloody hate an inspector calls, and heroes and the language and everything ugh.

Can I use John Calvin to back up my points in this exam? Also, did you have a good teacher for RE? Because mine sucks.
    That's good that your ambitious and if you work for it. You will achieve and remember even if you get As and A*s and not only A*s it's still amazing. Also English was my worst subject and just learn the technique and you will be fine.

Well I was talking about Calvin for AS Level is where I dislike him. I didn't have to use him for GCSE. And my RS teacher was good not going to lie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron2515)
    That's good that your ambitious and if you work for it. You will achieve and remember even if you get As and A*s and not only A*s it's still amazing. Also English was my worst subject and just learn the technique and you will be fine.

Well I was talking about Calvin for AS Level is where I dislike him. I didn't have to use him for GCSE. And my RS teacher was good not going to lie
    The thing I'm really worried about is that I have to get A*s in the subjects I'm picking for the sixth form im going to and at least an A in English and it's just like wow ok

Do you not agree with his views? My RE teacher is RUDE AF. You're so lucky.

The thing I'm really worried about is that I have to get A*s in the subjects I'm picking for the sixth form im going to and at least an A in English and it's just like wow ok

Do you not agree with his views? My RE teacher is RUDE AF. You're so lucky.
    Oh god there hard goals to reach.

No. It's not that find him boring tbh. That's a shame I was one is really good

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.