The Student Room Group

Do real women use hookup websites?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Or more specifically, do real women with real intentions use hookup websites? I mean I just don't see many hetero women signing up to a website called getpussytonight tbqh.

Google, "6% female adult friend finder" and its the first link
Original post by newttella
Tinder works. You just have to treat women you talk to like actual people.

But first I have to match with them. I don't match with anyone and I swipe everyone right.
Of course. The internet constantly tells me that women in my area want to ****.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
But first I have to match with them. I don't match with anyone and I swipe everyone right.

What kind of pictures are you posting there? If they come across as creepy, no one will swipe. You could write something funny/friendly in your description also.
Original post by newttella
What kind of pictures are you posting there? If they come across as creepy, no one will swipe. You could write something funny/friendly in your description also.

Just selfshots. I smile in two of them. I might delete the one I'm not smiling in, which isn't the main picture btw. I want to come up with a funnier description but then again I think it would all be for nought.
Reply 25
Unlikely they will go on vile websites that offer only meaningless sex and put them at a higher risk of danger from creepy guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending