Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What did you have for Breakfast today? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    its funny but its a bit OTT and cruel

I thought it was funny but then I'm not muslim, I did feel sorry for them.

ReputationRep:
    2 weetabix biscuits + almond milk + maple syrup
    Chai tea

ReputationRep:
    M&M's

Yeah, they were on the table staring at me and I couldnt let them suffer

Not a breakfast kind of guy.

ReputationRep:
    a blackcurrant capri sun

ReputationRep:
    Green tea

ReputationRep:
    choglate whey isolate with water =)

A ******* on tsr put me off milk

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate and toast

ReputationRep:
    A bowl of crunchy nuts. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    A cereal similar to Lucky Charms
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Brioche roll with mustard ham and mayo spread
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Pimped up ready brek :dumbells: Ready brek with yoghurt and nuts and seeds mix and honey and flaxseed + co-enzyme Q10 :cool:

I don't even know what co-enzyme Q10 is but it sounds good

Muesli, banana, Greek yoghurt and green tea. I love breakfast, can never understand people who skip it!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Porridge and a latte
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nothing, woke up too late for brekkie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    French bread toast and a cup of coffee c:

ReputationRep:
    I just ate some pie right now lol, I guess I would count it as lunch more than breakfast
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Nothing

Ok, cue those who are about to tell me how important breakfast is etc... I manage to get by my day with usually one meal, breakfast certainly not one of them (unless my mum/dad does a special fry up for me, or if I'm out...). Usually heavily subsidised with coffee! I just really don't see why breakfast is that important... I mean, yeh, maybe I would feel a little better for it, but the effort of making my own breakfast is hard enough... hey, I buy coffee from coffee shops in the morning usually because I can't be ****ed to do my own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Nothing

Ok, cue those who are about to tell me how important breakfast is etc... I manage to get by my day with usually one meal, breakfast certainly not one of them (unless my mum/dad does a special fry up for me, or if I'm out...). Usually heavily subsidised with coffee! I just really don't see why breakfast is that important... I mean, yeh, maybe I would feel a little better for it, but the effort of making my own breakfast is hard enough... hey, I buy coffee from coffee shops in the morning usually because I can't be ****ed to do my own!
    That is why!!! Coffee suppresses your appetite and if you have too much coffee for too long (excessively, like I have done, like an IDIOT!) it kills your appetite to the point where nothing tastes good or feels good and you can live on a bowl of porridge for day (and the only reason you eat it is to get some calories inside you).

It's not good Cut down on coffee, I've completely stopped with that beautiful yet sinful substance, because although every cup was a mouthful of joy, I got sad that I wasn't enjoying food, everything tasted like cardboard and I just didn't want anything. Also I had some stomach problems and my mum insists it was my excess off consumption.

I will have coffee soon, but I feel like an addict so when I do I need to be ready again! If I have it now I don't think I will stop so I'm going to just wait a while. XD

Coffee= happiness is a LIE, DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    That is why!!! Coffee suppresses your appetite and if you have too much coffee for too long (excessively, like I have done, like an IDIOT!) it kills your appetite to the point where nothing tastes good or feels good and you can live on a bowl of porridge for day (and the only reason you eat it is to get some calories inside you).

It's not good Cut down on coffee, I've completely stopped with that beautiful yet sinful substance, because although every cup was a mouthful of joy, I got sad that I wasn't enjoying food. Also I had some stomach problems and my mum insists it was my excess off consumption.

I will have coffee soon, but I feel like an addict so when I do I need to be ready again! If I have it now I don't think I will stop so I'm going to just wait a while. XD

Coffee= happiness is a LIE, DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!!!
    Hahaha, thank you very much for that, you've almost convinced me to cut down... Maybe one day, but at the moment when I pass the coffee shop on the way to places, it's just wayyy too easy, and I can't really be bothered to make breakfast though Do you want to come cook it for me!?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.