Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celloel)
    none sTOP pressuring me
    No one is pressuring you. Just don't do anything that you'll regret later. You don't want to be the one opening their results on results day thinking 'I should have actually done revision'

But at the end of the day, it's your choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M00ND4NC3R)
    No one is pressuring you. Just don't do anything that you'll regret later. You don't want to be the one opening their results on results day thinking 'I should have actually done revision'

But at the end of the day, it's your choice.
    //there are reasons why i can't revise//
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in the end, who needs A levels, right

:- )

ReputationRep:
    I've just completed June 2012 Physics Unit 1 Higher tier and got 38/60 which is an A. This revision is paying off!
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    Having a geography day- completing ALL physical past paper u1 questions and aiming to finish them all by easter so I can focus on essay questions nearer the exam to keep my mind fresh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hi all, I've just noticed this is GCSE :/ Boy I wish I was still doing GCSEs. Anyway, I'm revising for AS business, philosophy and ethics, and law today. I'll leave ICT coursework and world development for another day

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. This seems like a good thread
    Revision done so far today:
    -I've rewritten notes for B2.1 and B2.2
    Revision I aim to get done by the end of todayhopefully) :cookie:
    -Look over Religion and Morality notes and do a full 20 minute exam Q
    -Rewrite notes for P2.1 and P2.2
    -Revise and do exam practice for topics i struggled on in the maths past paper from yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Just out of interest I would like to know what revision you will be doing today. I will be doing past papers for GCSE Triple Science.
    I've already done RS, and spanish and german vocab, and now I'm going to revise B3 and do a past paper!

ReputationRep:
    Lol just revise after Easter holidays guys. It is a holiday for a reason

ReputationRep:
    Just finished revising chemistry 1 and also some French verbs. How much time do you guys all spend revising per day in the holidays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosiehannay)
    Just finished revising chemistry 1 and also some French verbs. How much time do you guys all spend revising per day in the holidays?
    6-7 hours or more if i have the time but that's with breaks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evebennettx)
    I've already done RS, and spanish and german vocab, and now I'm going to revise B3 and do a past paper!
    Wth? How have you managed to learn all the German vocab? When did you start revision?
    I'm hoping to start B2 tomorrow I think and I'm gonna try do past papers 2 weeks before each exam!

ReputationRep:
    4-5 hours, Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evebennettx)
    How many hours do you do per day?
    I do about 6-8 what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Just out of interest I would like to know what revision you will be doing today. I will be doing past papers for GCSE Triple Science.
    I'm doing the exact same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Having a geography day- completing ALL physical past paper u1 questions and aiming to finish them all by easter so I can focus on essay questions nearer the exam to keep my mind fresh
    What exam board are you on?

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to do a chemistry C1-3 paper (core), haven't revised at all so this should be fun...
    afterwards I'll probably do some English lit notes because I've made about 1 page in total so far

ReputationRep:
    How do you practise French listening- like i know to revise vocab for reading, but what do i do for listening? I mean besides past papers, i struggle to find resourses to listen to the vocab as practise?

ReputationRep:
    crying

ReputationRep:

Generally, I only do 3-4 hours a day because I literally have the shortest attention span ever and I seem to get distracted by everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeB16)
    Hi all, I've just noticed this is GCSE :/ Boy I wish I was still doing GCSEs. Anyway, I'm revising for AS business, philosophy and ethics, and law today. I'll leave ICT coursework and world development for another day
    Which IT spec are you doing?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.