Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What time will the postman be here with my parcel ? I live in Skelmersdale Watch

• Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by I love life)
    2 letters fro previous tenants, 1 for my Mum but wasn't a bill I don't think

FFS !!!!!!!

Is a courier like a big van or is it just a person that drives around in a car delivering parcels ?
    It could be either
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Is a courier like a big van or is it just a person that drives around in a car delivering parcels ?
    yes

Or on a bike. Look, here he comes now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    It could be either
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    It could be either
    (Original post by jneill)
    yes

Or on a bike. Look, here he comes now

I know the ones in the car's could come any time, FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait for a while longer and if I have to go out and it hasn't been I will return to wait in the kitchen/ dining room area.

What a ******* !

I don't know why they don't just use the postmen, that would make life so much easier for everybody

ReputationRep:
    I know the ones in the car's could come any time, FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait for a while longer and if I have to go out and it hasn't been I will return to wait in the kitchen/ dining room area.

What a ******* !

I don't know why they don't just use the postmen, that would make life so much easier for everybody
    Don't go out, he'll come a-knocking as soon as you are out of sight. Delivery system 101

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkletoo)
    Don't go out, he'll come a-knocking as soon as you are out of sight. Delivery system 101
    You're right, it probably will.

I am still in the dining room just on my laptop to pass the time, I don't think I'll be sitting here until 10 pm though.

I just wish they hurry up and get here with my parcel
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You're right, it probably will.

I am still in the dining room just on my laptop to pass the time, I don't think I'll be sitting here until 10 pm though.

I just wish they hurry up and get here with my parcel
    What's your parcel's tracking number?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    This is quite sweet and makes me lol.

OP why not contact the person who sent it and ask them what method they used? Thay way you can know if its a courier or the postman. If you paid extra or it was high balue then you could get a tracking number otherwise its likely to be 2nd class parcel.

Royal mail in Skelm is below but imo they wont know anything and will just say its normally 2-3 working days after posting.
    Skelmersdale Delivery Office 26 Glebe Road Skelmersdale WN8 9UW Customer service telephone: 03456 021 021

ReputationRep:
    you're living the dream mate, i envy you.

ReputationRep:
    What's your parcel's tracking number?
    As I said earlier, I don't know where the tracking number is or if I did I wouldn't even know how to use it.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    This is quite sweet and makes me lol.

OP why not contact the person who sent it and ask them what method they used? Thay way you can know if its a courier or the postman. If you paid extra or it was high balue then you could get a tracking number otherwise its likely to be 2nd class parcel.

Royal mail in Skelm is below but imo they wont know anything and will just say its normally 2-3 working days after posting.
    Skelmersdale Delivery Office 26 Glebe Road Skelmersdale WN8 9UW Customer service telephone: 03456 021 021
    I asked them via email about 1 ago. Theyay it will delivered brier s did not state any time.
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    you're living the dream mate, i envy you.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    As I said earlier, I don't know where the tracking number is or if I did I wouldn't even know how to use it.
    Did you order it online? If so, it will be on the order or dispatch confirmation email.

ReputationRep:
    I'm laughing at this thread, but I live it every time I'm waiting for a parcel.

Have you tried putting a sign on your door saying 'scream through letterbox, I can't hear knocks'?

ReputationRep:
    This is so exciting
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    we need real time updates.

Btw you do know if he comes and you arent in he will leave a note and you cna just go and pick it up at the depot. Perhaps you will see him come walking up the street wearing them.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I ordered a pair of flip flops

I live in Skelmersdale.
    You know you are in one of the rainiest places in England?

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if the flip-flops are the wrong size after all this.

ReputationRep:
    Did you order it online? If so, it will be on the order or dispatch confirmation email.
    Yup, I did order online but not much on there to track anything.

(Original post by mscaffrey)
    I'm laughing at this thread, but I live it every time I'm waiting for a parcel.

Have you tried putting a sign on your door saying 'scream through letterbox, I can't hear knocks'?
    If I go towards the back of the house and somebody knocks you can never hear anyone knock at the door really
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    we need real time updates.

Btw you do know if he comes and you arent in he will leave a note and you cna just go and pick it up at the depot. Perhaps you will see him come walking up the street wearing them.
    If he comes and I'm out then he will probably leave it with next door, and I don't really like next door much, bunch of chavs
    You know you are in one of the rainiest places in England?
    No, I didn't know that. But tbh I don't think it rains here more than anywhere else in the UK and besides we have plenty of dry warm days that will be suitable for me wearing flip flops.

Lol, that would be my luck.

But no, they should fit fine as I am a 10/11 in trainers, more a 10 and I ordered size 10 flip flops so they should fit fine hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I did order online but not much on there to track anything.

If I go towards the back of the house and somebody knocks you can never hear anyone knock at the door really

If he comes and I'm out then he will probably leave it with next door, and I don't really like next door much, bunch of chavs

No, I didn't know that. But tbh I don't think it rains here more than anywhere else in the UK and besides we have plenty of dry warm days that will be suitable for me wearing flip flops.

Lol, that would be my luck.

But no, they should fit fine as I am a 10/11 in trainers, more a 10 and I ordered size 10 flip flops so they should fit fine hopefully
    Any updates on the flip flops?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkletoo)
    Any updates on the flip flops?
    Yes ! they didn't arrive yesterday but the postman came with them today, at 1 :30 pm Damn it !

here are 2 photo's of my feet in the flip flops

Name:  webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  67.4 KBAttachment 518011518013
    Attached Images

I would die :rofl:

Yes ! they didn't arrive yesterday but the postman came with them today, at 1 :30 pm Damn it !

here are 2 photo's of my feet in the flip flops

Name:  webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  67.4 KBAttachment 518011518013
    Are they everything you imagined???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.