Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Body Transformations? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Genghis Khan)
    bloody hell
    can't tell if this is a good or bad response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mondvay)
    This might be really boring progress but I'm only about a month in so im pleased with the results so far!

i really dont know wtf im doing with my hand in the before pictures

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    can't tell if this is a good or bad response
    good i mean very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 17inchGuns)
    I'm glad you didn't say small penis.... Some people are idiots.

Testicular atrophy is due to your body shutting its own test production down, because your brain realises you already have enough from the extra supplementation.

I don't persoanlly, but you can take a drug called HCG which keeps your own test production up so they don't shrink.

Either way they go back to normal once you stop anyway, in about 2/3 weeks.
    dont they get like really small, like size of apple pips!? and gear costs a crap ton

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you didn't say small penis.... Some people are idiots.

Testicular atrophy is due to your body shutting its own test production down, because your brain realises you already have enough from the extra supplementation.

I don't persoanlly, but you can take a drug called HCG which keeps your own test production up so they don't shrink.

Either way they go back to normal once you stop anyway, in about 2/3 weeks.
    How old are you and what does it take to cause permanent shutdown? Just wondering, I don't know much about this topic but I find it quite interesting. There is a strong strigma associated with teen/general steroid use but people who "make it" like zyzz and arnold are lauded

ReputationRep:
    dont they get like really small, like size of apple pips!? and gear costs a crap ton

More like to the size of marbles, I haven't really got a lot of size reduction, although it is noticeable.

Well I got mine cheap.... £70 for everything I needed. Plus boots do a needle exchange for free.

ReputationRep:
    More like to the size of marbles, I haven't really got a lot of size reduction, although it is noticeable.

Well I got mine cheap.... £70 for everything I needed. Plus boots do a needle exchange for free.
    is it from a decent lab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    How old are you and what does it take to cause permanent shutdown? Just wondering, I don't know much about this topic but I find it quite interesting

I am 20.

It can vary from person to person and what drugs you're taking. If I had to say, then maybe if you stayed on them all year round it might be hard to get your own test up and running again. I know guys who have cruised non-stop for 2 years and have recovered fine though.

ReputationRep:
    is it from a decent lab?
    Yes, very reputable.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, very reputable.
    gl bruh, go for the rich piana cycle when ur 25

ReputationRep:
    This might be really boring progress but I'm only about a month in so im pleased with the results so far!

i really dont know wtf im doing with my hand in the before pictures
    Booty game still weak af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saeed977)
    Booty game still weak af.
    stop trying to see my bum

ReputationRep:
    stop trying to see my bum
    Theres nothing to see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    There is a strong strigma associated with teen/general steroid use but people who "make it" like zyzz and arnold are lauded

The media like to spout a lot of BS.... Saying everyone dying because of Vitamin S.... No they're not. They're dying because they're stupid and have no idea what they're doing, as well as taking other recreational drugs which do more damage and are likely to be the cause of death.

Im competing in October/November this year, been a dream of mine for a long time to do so. Taking Vitamin S to look good for a music festival is a waste imo though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saeed977)
    Theres nothing to see
    how would you know!?

ReputationRep:
    gl bruh, go for the rich piana cycle when ur 25

I am never touching Synthol.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  BACK LATS.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  56.8 KB You can see some acne on my back from S use. Although it's cleared up now.

ReputationRep:
    how would you know!?

I agree with him, prove it to us

ReputationRep:
    I am 20.

It can vary from person to person and what drugs you're taking. If I had to say, then maybe if you stayed on them all year round it might be hard to get your own test up and running again. I know guys who have cruised non-stop for 2 years and have recovered fine though.
    So it reduces the size of your sack. Significantly. But from your post, it sounds like the damage is not permanent (unless you abuse obviously) - does that mean you can take it for a bit, get gainz, then stop using it and your balls will return to their normal size? Or is it that once you stop taking it, your muscle mass starts to decrease as well or do you keep it with the proper diet/training? Basically, do you have to keep taking it to maintain the gains you achieve?

ReputationRep:
    You will notice testicular atrophy yes, it is definitely not permanent and they will go back to their usual size once you stop supplementing Vitamin S (takes about 2/3 weeks).

Muscle mass shouldn't decrease if you come off them properly, keeping calories up as well as training intensity.

You can take HCG which will stop your testes shrinking at all, but I dont mind it much.
    Interesting...

When I start lifting properly I'm tempted to try it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.