Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i'm watching interstellar for the third time this week.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Inception and Batman begins for me. Along with Ridley Scott they are my favourites.
    I love Inception so much that I've already watched it for the 4th time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mondvay)
    isn't it just a masterpiece? i could rant for an embarrassing amount of time about interstellar and why it's so fantastic lmao
    what happens tomorrow?! :excited:
    It certainly is :yes:

Just work. Nothing special :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Funny and interesting fact: the theories used in Interstellar are actually scientifically accurate.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    i actually don't think i've seen batman begins that should be next on my list!
    Its good becayse it restarted the whole superhero thing again, but it was a complete reboot and is a good film in its own right. His next fil will be about Dunkirk with Tom Hardy, Rylance and Branagh

ReputationRep:
    oh lovely :bigsmile: what type of math?!
    C4 so partial fractions, parametric equations, binomial theorem, some trig stuff, integration, differentiation and vectors
    And I quite liked interstellar as well especially the bit when they mess up and realise that 23 years has passed. If you like matthew mcconahey you should watch True Detective!
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    and feeling kinda lonely, so what are you guys up to!? :cheers:
    Hiya! :wavey:
    Just to let you know I've moved this thread to a more appropriate section in the hope you get some more answers! :kungfu:
    I liked Interstellar, I just thought the audio was A BIT LOUD :giggle:

All the best!
    Ethan

ReputationRep:
    IT'S AN AmaZING MOVIE
    take kleenex instead of popcorn tho cos you be crying so hard you can't eat anyway

ReputationRep:
    and feeling kinda lonely, so what are you guys up to!? :cheers:
    Have you understood the scenario now?

ReputationRep:
    Watch The man from earth, pretty interesting, the whole movie is a dialogue in one room.

ReputationRep:
    OMDS INTERSTELLAR IS FKIN AMAZING. Its the one film that always gives me an MF session :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    Watch The man from earth, pretty interesting, the whole movie is a dialogue in one room.
    That film is so underrated. The whole film was really thought-provoking.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite film

ReputationRep:
    interstellar was good, until ann hathaway starting talking about love beating everything. also, han zimmer fell asleep on his accordion.

the prestige is nolan's best work

ReputationRep:
    oh it's fantastic, my favourite movie ever! you need to watch it
    Ok I will add it to my list of things to watch after i finish my exams ! Thanks for the recommendation !

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh Interstellar is one of my favourites too. To those who haven't seen it watch it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.