Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Video leaked of Vladimir Putin engaging in "homosexual activity" watch

(Original post by iEthan)
    Oh, but with TSR platinum, you get hoards of friends delivered directly to your doorstep at 1am on the third Tuesday of every month for 5 minutes! Problem solved! Spend spend spend! :evil:
    Wow, looks like your life problems are solved with this platinum account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Wow, looks like your life problems are solved with this platinum account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They truly are… if you subscribe today, you get a hastily written note from Tank Girl thrown in at the extra cost of £22.55! TSR is practically giving them away!

Here's an image of mine, so you know you're getting your money's worth:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    A video has been leaked on the popular Russian video sharing website strawpoii.com which reportedly shows the Russian President Vladimir engaging in homosexual activity while drunk in the western city of Yekaterinburg. Vladimir Putin has refused to deny the authenticity of the video in a press conference held today.

What do you guys think? Does it negate his attempts to promote heterosexual lifestyles? Video available at strawpoii.com
    April's fool ?

ReputationRep:
    They truly are… if you subscribe today, you get a hastily written note from Tank Girl thrown in at the extra cost of £22.55! TSR is practically giving them away!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hastily!? How dare you. I give each one the love and attention it deserves.

How can you say that?! Just look at the state of Puddles' desk! There's a total lack of biscuits and one semi-decent (but lukewarm because she forgot about it) cup of coffee there! This is a travesty!

Here's an image of it so you can see why this is an important cause for TSR:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that small print though :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    Hastily!? How dare you. I give each one the love and attention it deserves.
    My apologies TG with so many notes to write, your handwriting looked a little rushed! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    XcQ my friend, XcQ

Spoiler:
    Show
    how do I know if it's worth money if the image is not showing up ..you know ...

But a note from tank girl? Can't miss that deal. (even better - it's written)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    how do I know if it's worth money if the image is not showing up ..you know ...

But a note from tank girl? Can't miss that deal. (even better - it's written)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I believe you'll even get a selfie from Captain Jack if you act now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *limited offer, this selfie involves a several one-time hidden fees of £15.45 /month for 6 months then £128.92 /month for 12 months. Terms and conditions apply.

ReputationRep:
    I would love that to be true, so so so much.

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing love Putin. I hate the fact that I love him so much, he goes against everything I value.

I believe you'll even get a selfie from Captain Jack if you act now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *limited offer, this selfie involves a several one-time hidden fees of £15.45 /month for 6 months then £128.92 /month for 12 months. Terms and conditions apply.
    I feel like I shouldn't open this spoiler because I don't have this account yet. So I'll wait patiently for any other offers you might have.

Selfie with captain jack. (my life goal) but I don't know if he will be okay with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I feel like I shouldn't open this spoiler because I don't have this account yet. So I'll wait patiently for any other offers you might have.

Selfie with captain jack. (my life goal) but I don't know if he will agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If he's too busy, Queen Cersei is also on the selfie list! Here's a preview of what you could receive:
    Spoiler:
    Show

If he's too busy, Queen Cersei is also on the selfie list! Here's a preview of what you could receive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm leaving before you'll tag entire TSR team. I feel insecure. One bad word and I'm gone.

*runs away*

*iEthan lost potential customer*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    XcQ my friend, XcQ
    I've also learned to memorize that, but it still works on some people
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm leaving before you'll tag entire TSR team. I feel insecure. One bad word and I'm gone.

*runs away*

*iEthan lost potential customer*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've ruined me! I'm going to get sacked off of the TSR platinum sales team if I don't get a sale today :bawling:

hehehehehe
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    You've ruined me! I'm going to get sacked off of the TSR platinum sales team if I don't get a sale today :bawling:

hehehehehe
    :whip: stop slacking
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    :whip: stop slacking
    Yes ma'am! I sent some biscuits over… they should be in your desk drawer :yum:

definitely not a bribe for my poor performance :innocent:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.