Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What april fools did people have do or have done to them? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutie Karen)
    What kind of things have you had done to you in the past?
    Luckily only really small things. Not dangerous or anything but I can barely remember. The most irritating was when my dad said he was going to take me on a shopping spree and I could buy whatever I wanted within the space of a few hours, and then laughed his head off because I actually believed him. I was a kid though.

Had a few prank calls blowing up my phone, but I knew who was doing it so I just stopped answering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    The only ones I've seen are the awful attempts at threads people on here made.
    Apart from mine right?

When our wifi modem broke this morning my immediate reaction was to accuse my mum of playing an April fool's joke on me. Unfortunately it really was broken and we had to get it fixed.

ReputationRep:

:cry2: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    That Frank Ocean's album was out/leaked

ReputationRep:
    Just loads of terrible threads

ReputationRep:
    I told a random guy on the street that i loved him for nearly a year and i want to be with him forever, then i said april fools.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but he said he wanted to be with me and i was like OMG HELP :facepalm:so failed

ReputationRep:
    i dont need april fools, my whole life is a joke lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    so my brother is getting married next week (destination wedding, he's over there now). His only form of contact is what's app between only me and him (new phone). So everyone comes to me for wedding updates. I text everyone today including my mum that the weddings off

LOL
    Lmao that's awful

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.