Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Why is there a picture of a whitish cat's head on several posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Why did you make this thread and then insult people who are giving you answers? :console:
    I don't know I just lost my house keys again -_-

ReputationRep:
    For god's sake man.

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    I don't know I just lost my house keys again -_-
    :console: are you getting it sorted?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    LOL
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

You are all the worst.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    are you getting it sorted?
    I just have to wait for my roommate to show up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    excuse me? someone might have taken a long time to draw that
    It's an amazing drawing, I couldn't begin to get close to being that skilled, but the app OP is using is clearly bugged.

(Original post by TaintedLight)
    You are all the worst.
    I know...

(Original post by ihatePE)
    :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
    What swear word is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan;[url="tel:63850505")
    63850505[/url]]Simple solution. Don't use TSR on your phone. It's a bug.
    Using chrome now

(Original post by CoolCavy;[url="tel:63850265")
    63850265[/url]]i dont get it :lol: are ppl using the drawing as an emoticon? loool wtf :rofl:
    Well it seems like tsr can't properly load its content on a smartphone.

And I'm thinking you drew that cat? For what it's worth it doesn't even look like a painting 🤔

ReputationRep:
    Nah its a photo.

ReputationRep:
    i have started getting these random images in my posts in the last few days...

Name:  mysterycats2.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  42.7 KB

they occur singly and are about the size of a letter o

any ideas ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  kitty.png
Views: 9
Size:  14.3 KB

Size:  14.3 KB

Size:  14.3 KB*

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.