Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why am I getting spots? 19 Male Watch

ReputationRep:
    Pimples are triggered by an abundance of fat in your diet

ReputationRep:
    Not washing / High testosterone levels / genetics

ReputationRep:
    Just be glad your hairline isn't receding at 19, at least you dodged that genetic nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULTRALIGHT BEAM)
    Pimples are triggered by an abundance of fat in your diet
    Only excessive Omega 6 fats...that is poison. I've tried and tested what I'm talking about...

Coconut oil on your skin won't make it worse and omega 3 oils balance the skins ph, moistrise it and feeds it.

Don't use it in the morning. Use it before you go to sleep. Soap seldom works...

ReputationRep:
    I'm soon to be 27 and I still get them, except for me it's chocolate.. No chocolate, no pimples, even a damn one bar of chocolate and soon I get a pimple on me :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Boys and Girls, if you do not use a specific supplementation for your skin, than nothing will change. I had the same, where I thought that if I was my face everyday a miracle will happen, but I have done a skin analysis test which measure layers of your skin. They tell you the state of your skin and give you supplementation programme at the end. If you are concerned about your look I suggest you do the same. (Girls will start to notice you )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.