Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yasssss gurllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Mash'allah! She's a habibti speaking out against the suffering and how useless the gulf states have been in aiding Syrians fleeing the civil war . :love:

Anyway,why are you shocked about this OP?
    True, why is this so shocking? The title of this whole thread is misleading .

:laugh:

I wouldn't call her my habibti though even if she's saying the right things (things which she's most likely saying for the attention). If you've seen her music vids she's pretty much the equivalent of Kim Kardashian.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    I thought Arab women were not seen and not heard
    Hellooooooooo!
    :hello::hello::hello::happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's the other way round, Arab women are heard but not seen.

ReputationRep:
    Second page and no-one has made a witty comment about Arabs and bombs..

TSR i am very disappoint

ReputationRep:
    So what's the purpose of this video?

If she is truly a refugee in dire need she should settle in Turkey or Greece. When the Libyan war happened, most of them walked to Tunisia and Egypt and stayed there, no questions asked. If she still wants to go all the way to Western Europe she is just looking for a better lifestyle, and is an economic migrant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    True, why is this so shocking? The title of this whole thread is misleading .

:laugh:

I wouldn't call her my habibti though even if she's saying the right things (things which she's most likely saying for the attention). If you've seen her music vids she's pretty much the equivalent of Kim Kardashian.
    Another Haifa wahby? :laugh:

The only respectable artists I find are Nancy(I love her to be bits) and my childhood idol dianna haddad,and maybe nawal el zoghbi and yara

ReputationRep:
    MEMRI tv :facepalm:

Zionist anti-Arab anti-Muslim propaganda being eaten up by fascists and rafidis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hussamhussam)
    MEMRI tv :facepalm:

Zionist anti-Arab anti-Muslim propaganda being eaten up by fascists and rafidis.
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Is what she's saying wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Another Haifa wahby? :laugh:

The only respectable artists I find are Nancy(I love her to be bits) and my childhood idol dianna haddad,and maybe nawal el zoghbi and yara
    She makes Haifa wahbi look like an angelic sweetie in comparison. Here's one of her videos. They're really funny and nobody likes them.

I like nawal el zoghbi! Mostly her old stuff from the nineties and early 2000s which was stuff they had on tv when I was growing up. Nancy ajram's such a sweetheart, I like her too. I don't know any diana haddad songs, perhaps I'll give her a try Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    On point with everything she said, except for "dying by the millions on a daily basis". Truth is, Anglo-America has committed covert crimes, however

ReputationRep:
    She is fit as fug!

ReputationRep:
    :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like she's from Iraq?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascend)
    Is what she's saying wrong?
    No it's not wrong but look at who runs Memri tv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    She sounds like she's from Iraq?
    Kuwait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    Kuwait
    ohhh ok khleejia

Have to say, there are quite a lot of people expressing agreement here whom I wouldn't have expected to do so.

ReputationRep:
    Himar

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.