Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm allergic to fruits :-( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i appreciate your support so much ^_^
    aww you deserve it <3 and you'll probably get huge one day so just know that i was your first biggest fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE;[url="tel:63856061")
    63856061[/url]]So along with my pollen allergy, i also have an allergy to fruit pollen or somefing and whenever i eat fruits, my lips swell up or my throat itches like mad or my nose gets tickly.

i'll never have my 5 a day :'-(
    what's a good substitute ?
    Yeah I get that too!!!! I still have fruit doe coz it's a healthier snack than junk food. You're not gonna find other snacks with the health benefits of fruit unless you put a lot of effort in finding/purchasing them and pay a premium pride for it

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i'm already taking iron as my red cells are low, does iron difficiency correlate with allergies or something?
    Low iron makes you crave for sugar. It also makes exercise very difficult. It affects your ability to breathe.

Anemia is exhaustion, but very easy treatable.

I think magnesium has a stronger correlation to improve allergies. It aids in your intestines absorbing much better and keep the stomach alkaline.

When there is too much yeast in the stomach you start to get food intollerances that leads to allergies...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    aww you deserve it <3 and you'll probably get huge one day so just know that i was your first biggest fan
    hahaha i doubt that xD i just do this for fun, but it is noice with support!!

ReputationRep:
    I have this too! So does my friend. It is called oral allergy syndrome (OAS) or pollen-food allergy. having cooked/dried fruits/nuts is okay as it changes the proteins or something and peeling the skin can help.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha i doubt that xD i just do this for fun, but it is noice with support!!
    you never know, one of the singers could see your vid and ask you to be their dancer or something hahah XD and mad respect btw, i tried learning kpop dances and gave up after 1 hour :c keep up! ^^

ReputationRep:
    So along with my pollen allergy, i also have an allergy to fruit pollen or somefing and whenever i eat fruits, my lips swell up or my throat itches like mad or my nose gets tickly.

i'll never have my 5 a day :'-(
    what's a good substitute ?
    I have the same. It's to do with pollen allergy. I think it's called oral allergy syndrome or something. You're probably not allergic to all fruits though. Its most likely only apples, pears, cherries... but bananas should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Allergies are often caused by a lack of good intestinal flora (pro-biotics) and the enzymes needed to aid digestion.

http://whole9life.com/2012/09/digestive-enzymes-101/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    you never know, one of the singers could see your vid and ask you to be their dancer or something hahah XD and mad respect btw, i tried learning kpop dances and gave up after 1 hour :c keep up! ^^
    which song did you practise to?? dont give up! :-) i joined a lot of competitions where they do watch all the fans entries, though i didnt win any, i did get featured in one of the fans video, so they did notice me after all *_*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.