Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm sorry, RORY IS NOT A TOY! Watch

ReputationRep:
    You know you are dirty minded and tired AF when you read the title as im sorry,Horny is not a toy instead of Rory :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Nooo, I'm back in my uni accommodation tomorrow (today..)

I accidentally stepped on it and feel guilty I didn't know it was there, just went somewhere, came back and was about to sit down when I stepped on something squishy. It's okay though, didn't squeal or anything and ran away, seemingly unhurt. I didn't put my full weight down on my foot either. Wouldn't ever do it on purpose :hand: I feel bad when they get caught in the traps that my parents set :cry: it's really awful to see/listen to, sadly the alternative is having two in my room at once this one time and they scratch on the door and it's really loud

The worst it got at my uni accommodation was daddy long legs everywhere

Stop it! I'm feeling sensitive, and that almost made me cry!

but oh my gosh, I would never be able to sleep if there were mice in my room. Oh my gosh, I would be petrified it would bounce up an down on my face at night time!

Daddy long legs? Oh my gosh, I hate insects. A fly got caught in my curtains 3 days ago, I opened the window to help it out but it died, it was laying dead on my floor for 3 days because I kept forgetting to ask my mum to scoop it up for me.

I don't know how I will survive at university on my own, WHO IS GOING TO GET THE INSECTS OUT OF MY ROOOOMMM?!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Stop it! I'm feeling sensitive, and that almost made me cry!

but oh my gosh, I would never be able to sleep if there were mice in my room. Oh my gosh, I would be petrified it would bounce up an down on my face at night time!

Daddy long legs? Oh my gosh, I hate insects. A fly got caught in my curtains 3 days ago, I opened the window to help it out but it died, it was laying dead on my floor for 3 days because I kept forgetting to ask my mum to scoop it up for me.

I don't know how I will survive at university on my own, WHO IS GOING TO GET THE INSECTS OUT OF MY ROOOOMMM?!
    Sorry :getmecoat:

I've had to deal with them for a few years now, haven't ever been bitten so I guess they're more afraid of you than you are of them. The trick is to keep your door open and let them escape

I can relate to that it's great to let them go if they're alive, if not you kind of have to grab a hoover, close your eyes and make it disappear. I had a hoover once but I sold it because it was just sitting around and collecting dust.

To be honest you'll probably be fine wherever you go (as long as it isn't Bath!) - haven't heard of anyone else having bug problems if not though, just find a bestie really quickly and get them to do it for you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.