ReputationRep:
    I've found his Norwegian cousin...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  91.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    Idiot

ReputationRep:
    He took his family to Syria? Oh my God, I want to execute this guy myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Lol for every Swedish terrorist in Syria there are 4 times as many British terrorists walking amongst them.

And you lot think Sweden is a failing state ... 😒
    Do you not think before you post? The UK's population is six times bigger than that of Sweden, so only having four times as many terrorists among us is a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    what a **** lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Do you not think before you post? The UK's population is six times bigger than that of Sweden, so only having four times as many terrorists among us is a good thing.
    eh... Calm down.

No it's not a good "thing". Is India or China shipping a proportionate amount of terrorists to Syria? one terrorist by his own can disrupt a country's security. And hear you are claiming uk having more than 700 terrorists is a good thing...? It's as pitiful as it is in France or Germany or Sweden

Also, I rarely put a lot of thought in any of my posts.I would expect someone to call me out when I'm in the wrong. Hopefully next time people will be a little more civil. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Also, I rarely put a lot of thought in any of my posts.I would expect someone to call me out when I'm in the wrong. Hopefully next time people will be a little more civil. :yy:
    Obviously not. Your latest triumph is to wonder at why two countries known for having a relatively poor population doesn't have a lot of citizens jetting off to Syria.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Obviously not. Your latest triumph is to wonder at why two countries known for having a relatively poor population doesn't have a lot of citizens jetting off to Syria.
    Ahh obviously you will know better...

Why go to Syria when Afghanistan is just next door innit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.