Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did anyone used to play Neopets/ (still plays)? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i go on it now and again, mostly for the games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melinae)
    I hop on there occasionally, mostly when they do the altador cup but other than that i only really go on there to play the games when I'm super bored. I somehow have a poetry competition trophy but I don't remember ever entering...

Just checked and my account is 13 and a half years old.... that makes me feel super dooper old. ;____; I just remember the good old days of making millions on the food club. XD
    I want your trophy. *is jealous*

I never played food club before! Started this week already made 1m

*ps - your avvie's from Pheonix Wright, right?! Unless I'm horribly mistaken about the best game ever

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    My first few threads on TSR were advertising my old Neopets guild. :rofl: It was the first site I frequently used, but I haven't visited it in at least three, probably closer to four or five years - anime and TSR take up all my free time nowadays.

[EDIT] A couple of the threads in question... I was such a spammy n00b. :giggle:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=88051

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=90057

Ahhh ohmygosh those are so amusing I remember I kept making guilds to test layouts, kept making them so badly I'd block off the page and have to ask them to clear the code for me...
    Should've made it a Death Note guild

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    I want your trophy. *is jealous*

I never played food club before! Started this week already made 1m

*ps - your avvie's from Pheonix Wright, right?! Unless I'm horribly mistaken about the best game ever

Haha I probably just entered for a joke! xD Just pick a topic and find words that rhyme=winning!

whattt in one week? i need to get back in the game but i cant remember what guide i was following ;3; i somehow have 173 items in my inventory including a faerie eyrie morphing potion that i dont ever remember buying... :? i dont know what half of this stuff even does! what's your username? :P

yeah is ema skye from PW, playing that game through now easily the best game ive played :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melinae)
    Haha I probably just entered for a joke! xD Just pick a topic and find words that rhyme=winning!

whattt in one week? i need to get back in the game but i cant remember what guide i was following ;3; i somehow have 173 items in my inventory including a faerie eyrie morphing potion that i dont ever remember buying... :? i dont know what half of this stuff even does! what's your username? :P

yeah is ema skye from PW, playing that game through now easily the best game ive played :3
    Indeed, the guide I was following got lucky one day Don't have a clue how it works myself.....!
    I'm mazzapopolis_the_1st - oh how I regret old, stupid names....
    So many underscores.....

Ohhhhhhhh yes that was it!! I'm so looking forward to Summer when I can replay all the games again... I miss Edgey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    Indeed, the guide I was following got lucky one day Don't have a clue how it works myself.....!
    I'm mazzapopolis_the_1st - oh how I regret old, stupid names....
    So many underscores.....

Ohhhhhhhh yes that was it!! I'm so looking forward to Summer when I can replay all the games again... I miss Edgey
    I missed out on daily dare thats one of the best events as well! I added you, probably won't be on much but there you go xD i keep zapping my pet on the lab ray and it makes me feel cruel when my pet with a really feminine name gets turned into a male :P and theyre all crying saying "why? not me" haha.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.