What revision are you doing today? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Currently doing a Chem5 paper..
    wu7y6edt5sr4xewsd 5fc4x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittykatieboo)
    biology paper for unit 3/4
    go over my biology unit 4 flashcards
    do a s1 paper for maths (which I technically should've done yesterday but I was going out for dinner)
    and probs should tidy my room too...
    ahhh lots of work to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    Currently doing a Chem5 paper..
    wu7y6edt5sr4xewsd 5fc4x
    Alevels? Hard stuff😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamanna___)
    ahhh lots of work to do
    did the biology paper, but was so tired I just ended up copying the mark sheme, on a downer at the moment so idk if i'm going to be very productive today

ReputationRep:
    biology paper for unit 3/4
    go over my biology unit 4 flashcards
    do a s1 paper for maths (which I technically should've done yesterday but I was going out for dinner)
    and probs should tidy my room too...
    done my biology paper and stats paper, didn't mark the biology since I used my notes and the mark scheme but got a B in stats which I was very happy about!

ReputationRep:
    done my biology paper and stats paper, didn't mark the biology since I used my notes and the mark scheme but got a B in stats which I was very happy about!
    Oh well now you know what the mark scheme wants from you and yay you!!

ReputationRep:
    I was away playing cricket in India for the first week of the holidays so I've only started my revision today - have a timetable so that I'll be productive. Today looks like this:

Woke up at about 8:30, had some breakfast and chatted to my parents, tidied my room and got my revision ready for the day.

10:00-10:55 Politics Unit 1 - Pressure Groups: wrote out some notes and answered some key questions with a few sentences each
    11:00-11:55 Weimar Germany: made mindmaps on why there was a political crisis and the results of the October Reforms
    12:00-12:55 Henry VII: made notes about his consolidation of power and the use of propaganda
    2:00-2:55 Politics Unit 1 - Parliament: made a table for legislation and representation respectively, with reasons they are effective and ineffective
    3:00-3:55 Jane Eyre: researched the theme of familial love and the quest for love and made a mindmap of key quotes relating to this theme
    4:00-4:55 Henry VIII: finished some classwork about Wolsey's domestic policies and then made a table comparing the two views of him either as a master or a servant

Just about to have tea and take an hour's break now and then I'm going to:
    6:00-6:55 Othello
    7:00-7:55 Do a Core 2 Past Paper
    8:00-8:55 Make mindmaps about a few poems from my Poetry Anthology

Then I'll relax, have a bath and watch some TV or go on social media until I go to bed at 11. Hope this wasn't too boring haha!
    This should be my schedule until we go back to school, but obviously my revision for the day differs every day, and I have four 2-hour cricket training sessions to attend as well as a friend's house party so I have factored those in, as well as regular walks so I don't go insane!
    Feel free to ask me any questions,
    Amy x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amygracebroad)
    I was away playing cricket in India for the first week of the holidays so I've only started my revision today - have a timetable so that I'll be productive. Today looks like this:

Woke up at about 8:30, had some breakfast and chatted to my parents, tidied my room and got my revision ready for the day.

10:00-10:55 Politics Unit 1 - Pressure Groups: wrote out some notes and answered some key questions with a few sentences each
    11:00-11:55 Weimar Germany: made mindmaps on why there was a political crisis and the results of the October Reforms
    12:00-12:55 Henry VII: made notes about his consolidation of power and the use of propaganda
    2:00-2:55 Politics Unit 1 - Parliament: made a table for legislation and representation respectively, with reasons they are effective and ineffective
    3:00-3:55 Jane Eyre: researched the theme of familial love and the quest for love and made a mindmap of key quotes relating to this theme
    4:00-4:55 Henry VIII: finished some classwork about Wolsey's domestic policies and then made a table comparing the two views of him either as a master or a servant

Just about to have tea and take an hour's break now and then I'm going to:
    6:00-6:55 Othello
    7:00-7:55 Do a Core 2 Past Paper
    8:00-8:55 Make mindmaps about a few poems from my Poetry Anthology

Then I'll relax, have a bath and watch some TV or go on social media until I go to bed at 11. Hope this wasn't too boring haha!
    This should be my schedule until we go back to school, but obviously my revision for the day differs every day, and I have four 2-hour cricket training sessions to attend as well as a friend's house party so I have factored those in, as well as regular walks so I don't go insane!
    Feel free to ask me any questions,
    Amy x
    Its good you have everything planned! Youll be more productive that way haha and im also learning about weimar Germany in school.. I dont really get why we are learning it though, does it tell us the lead up to Hitlers reign/leadership?

ReputationRep:
    Oh well now you know what the mark scheme wants from you and yay you!!
    Thank-you!! (A-Levels are so hard oml), have you had a good/productive day today?

ReputationRep:
    Thank-you!! (A-Levels are so hard oml), have you had a good/productive day today?
    Im dreading them😭 And a fairly good day but not so productive.. My mum dragged me out shopping so havnt got much revision done, i was using some apps to revise whilst out haha

ReputationRep:
    Im dreading them😭 And a fairly good day but not so productive.. My mum dragged me out shopping so havnt got much revision done, i was using some apps to revise whilst out haha
    Haha, well I've just gone over some flashcards for biology now and may continue with them for a bit and give up - just making up for what I didn't do at the weekend. You must be motivated to revise because I struggle to revise at home let alone in town lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.