Spoiler:
    Show
    not really
    u want to fight m8

8pm under the bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YungRilt)
    his real name is abishek malhotra
    i am not comfortable with u publically saying my name like this. please delete ur comment or i will be forced to take further action. thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raju.motors.)
    i am not comfortable with u publically saying my name like this. please delete ur comment or i will be forced to take further action. thank you
    cant delete it, there is no option

ReputationRep:
    cant delete it, there is no option
    then please edit it. thank you for your co-operation and i look forward to hearing from you x

ReputationRep:
    then please edit it. thank you for your co-operation and i look forward to hearing from you x
    i dont understand? give step by step instructions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    u want to fight m8

8pm under the bridge
    how old r u again?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    how old r u again?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    5?
    So a year older than you?

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand? give step by step instructions
    i am sorry but u r too late. i asked for a simple request and u have chosen to not do as i say. I will not only report you but i will also be taking further legal action as I have ur IP address and username which i will hand to professionals.

this is not the first time u have mocked me. i do not appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    you'll be sucking my dong bc i'm a guy

but seriously this is what i'm talking about when ppl assume i'm a girl
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i am sorry but u r too late. i asked for a simple request and u have chosen to not do as i say. I will not only report you but i will also be taking further legal action as I have ur IP address and username which i will hand to professionals.

shut upp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    shut upp
    ur ugly

also, i have the IP address from the device u r using do dont get brave

ReputationRep:
    ur ugly

also, i have the IP address from the device u r using do dont get brave
    It's a static IP address so its useless to you

ReputationRep:
    i am sorry but u r too late. i asked for a simple requestand u have chosen to not do as i say. I will not only report you but i will also be taking further legal action as I have ur IP address and username which i will hand to professionals.

Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum. You've already been banned once and when you sign up for the website you're agreeing to the T&C which you are breaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    So a year older than you?
    hard to believe coming from u

ReputationRep:
    Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum.
    y r u acting smart when u just googled all of that? i can see ur browsing history too

ReputationRep:
    Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum.
    LOOOL ignore him, you can't really do much with an IP address since it changes quite often.

ReputationRep:
    y r u acting smart when u just googled all of that? i can see ur browsing history too
    If you want something removed YOU contact a forum administrator
    not me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum. You've already been banned once and when you sign up for the website you're agreeing to the T&C which you are breaking
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    LOOOL ignore him, you can't really do much with an IP address since it changes quite often.
    i can locate his device and hack into his system

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.