Look where?

I go everywhere
:' )
Ridingmyego
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've been single since birth too - actually thinking about taking a vow of celibacy for the sh*ts and giggles.
amelia_lily
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're too young to feel hopeless. What you need to do is to improve yourself and eventually lots of girls will appreciate you.
ODES_PDES
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mango Milkshake)
Try girls in university
This!
zanner
Badges: 13
Report 2 years ago
step one stop saying wifey

naah i jk

youre still young lool
Fiduciam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The thing is I haven't had a wifey I'm 21, every time I meet a girl its like i have to babysit her I have to help her feel secure, safe, happy, teach her basic things in life and it is like they do not know anything besides celebrity stuff, they do not know about history, basic biology, the world itself like the average person would. the only time I meet a woman who fits the criteria is an older woman but I will not date a 35 year old, I feel a woman can't do anything for me, I can look after myself emotionally etc, i rarely meet a girl that I don't babysit, when I do, there's no chemistry because I cannot do anything for her like she cants for me, I go out many women smile i have no problem getting the girl, its just being romantically attracted to one, help?
Idk if its just me but the fact that ''The thing is I haven't had a wifey'' is a different size text to the rest really hurts me deeply.

Good luck regardless. 21 is still fairly young.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1619)
79.13%
Leave (427)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed