Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluffyCherry)
    And??
    Am I not entitled to my opinion!!

You're entitled to your opinion, and we're entitled to say "It's garbage and we don't want to hear it."

ReputationRep:
    We're all descended from the last universal common ancestor, so yes, we are all related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    You're entitled to your opinion, and we're entitled to say "It's garbage and we don't want to hear it."
    Get lost ..

ReputationRep:
    Get lost ..
    I am lost, can you help me?

ReputationRep:
    Get lost ..
    I'm not even being frivolous here. You've got the freedom of speech, sure, but that doesn't mean people can't criticise what you say.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

ReputationRep:
    Yes. All life on earth is related.

ReputationRep:
    hear**
    Like I said that my opinion and I can write whatever I want whether anyone wants to hear it or not, like seriously what's your problem?
    Your opinion is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily, but I cba to go into detail as to why that might be. Even then though, most likely, we are all related somehow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.