Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
:rofl: That's hilarious.

While waiting for my bag at Heathrow once I needed to go so bad - I ran to the toilets and the cleaner was in there. I sat down and just exploded, I felt so bad for the cleaner and everyone else in the toilet. :blushing:
I don't know why, but whenever I fly, I just absolutely have to go to the toilet once through security, and I pity anyone else who comes in whilst I'm there
balanced
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thefatone)
hmmmm
A worthy pursuit, and a noble effort indeed. Well done.
thefatone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
x
we both have ****ed up digestive systems, let's be friends

(Original post by Sabertooth)
:rofl: That's hilarious.

While waiting for my bag at Heathrow once I needed to go so bad - I ran to the toilets and the cleaner was in there. I sat down and just exploded, I felt so bad for the cleaner and everyone else in the toilet. :blushing:
you exploded? xD and the cleaner was there too i'm dying right now
Ribenas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hmmmm
I have done this :laugh: glad I am not the only one. Got the toilet flush jammed, came down to a house flooded. This was literally me...
thefatone
Rep:
?
(Original post by mobbsy91)
The McFlurries probably don't help the situation with the blocking :rofl:
nope... i'm not sure coke would work either..
(Original post by balanced)
A worthy pursuit, and a noble effort indeed. Well done.
very, i was so scared and i'd have to explain why the poo made the toilet overflow, thanks to my toilet for taking it and being powerful enough to take it
abitpissy
Badges: 14
Report 2 years ago

wat ... can you cook? xD
Ahah ofc. Got distracted for just a second and the surface was up in flames.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
nope... i'm not sure coke would work either..

very, i was so scared and i'd have to explain why the poo made the toilet overflow, thanks to my toilet for taking it and being powerful enough to take it
Hahaha xD
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
thefatone
I expected nothing more from you...
thefatone
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ribenas)
I have done this :laugh: glad I am not the only one. Got the toilet flush jammed, came down to a house flooded. This was literally me...
i'm glad my poo's have never actually flooded the toilet since that would be a nuclear disasterzone if it ever happened
(Original post by Questioness)
Ahah ofc. Got distracted for just a second and the surface was up in flames.
..... i'm not sure your definition and my definition of "got distracted for a second" is the same
JamesN88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I once had the $h1ts really bad on a French campsite. It was a standup toilet so I ended up jet washing the wall brown.
thefatone
Rep:
?
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
thefatone
I expected nothing more from you...
yay! i met someone's expectations with my threads, finally
thefatone
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamesN88)
I once had the $h1ts really bad on a French campsite. It was a standup toilet so I ended up jet washing the wall brown.
that's a lot of power, dam what do you have? a muscly butt or something? xD
JamesN88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
that's a lot of power, dam what do you have? a muscly butt or something? xD
Fizzy drinks + dodgy chocolate ice cream = carnage.
thefatone
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamesN88)
Fizzy drinks + dodgy chocolate ice cream = carnage.
oh lord pls help me now ^-^
moggis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When I was very young and fit I had a wonderful diet and often produced spectular *****.

But when visiting my parents I was loathe to use their loo because it sometimes didn't work properly for some reason.

One night when I went to the loo at their house just before going home I produced an effort so spectacular that it stuck out of the bowl like a giant torpedo.

My last tube was due in 15 minutes and I only had 10 minutes to walk to the station.

So I got some newspaper and wrapped the massive **** in it and left with the intention of dumping it in the large bin at the top of the road.

But as I approached the top of the road I could see the bin was overflowing so I elected to leave it in the alleyway just before the top of the road.

Just as I turned into the alleyway carrying this long item wrapped conspicuously in newspaper and presumably acting in a somewhat furtive manner,although I didn't think so at the time, a ruddy great police van full of coppers came round the corner,stopped and two PCs -one female* -got out.

I realised they could only have got out to speak to me for some reason as no one else was around and they'd stopped near the alleyway.

So I threw my package over the nearest garden fence.

The PCs stopped and searched me and asked me where the item I was carrying was.

To cut a long story short,the police knocked up this old lady at midnight and searched her garden,found the offensive item and let me off only when I told them that my father was violent and would have beaten my mother had I blocked the toilet at their house.(Not true)

I missed my last train and never took another dump at my parents house.

*i don't know why I felt the need to mention this other than it embarrassed me at the time I suppose
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by moggis)
When I was very young and fit I had a wonderful diet and often produced spectular *****.

But when visiting my parents I was loathe to use their loo because it sometimes didn't work properly for some reason.

One night when I went to the loo at their house just before going home I produced an effort so spectacular that it stuck out of the bowl like a giant torpedo.

My last tube was due in 15 minutes and I only had 10 minutes to walk to the station.

So I got some newspaper and wrapped the massive **** in it and left with the intention of dumping it in the large bin at the top of the road.

But as I approached the top of the road I could see the bin was overflowing so I elected to leave it in the alleyway just before the top of the road.

Just as I turned into the alleyway carrying this long item wrapped conspicuously in newspaper and presumably acting in a somewhat furtive manner,although I didn't think so at the time, a ruddy great police van full of coppers came round the corner,stopped and two PCs -one female* -got out.

I realised they could only have got out to speak to me for some reason as no one else was around and they'd stopped near the alleyway.

So I threw my package over the nearest garden fence.

The PCs stopped and searched me and asked me where the item I was carrying was.

To cut a long story short,the police knocked up this old lady at midnight and searched her garden,found the offensive item and let me off only when I told them that my father was violent and would have beaten my mother had I blocked the toilet at their house.(Not true)

I missed my last train and never took another dump at my parents house.

*i don't know why I felt the need to mention this other than it embarrassed me at the time I suppose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (845)
80.63%
Leave (203)
19.37%

Watched Threads