Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    boku no pico
    You stole my line!

(Original post by Konahagakure)
    I started Noragami yesterday. It's looking kind of interesting I'll continue to watch it. Haven't seen Soul Eater tough. Seen bleach and fairy tail.
    Watch Death note instead of soul eater.

ReputationRep:
    Attack on Titan, Eden of the East, death note, full metal alchemist brotherhood. Haven't watched it yet but heard sword art online, black butler and 7 deadly sins are good. Everyone loves one piece although I don't see what the fuss is about. And I'd recommend bleach (one of my favs) but you've already watched it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yusraali)
    Attack on Titan, Eden of the East, death note, full metal alchemist brotherhood. Haven't watched it yet but heard sword art online, black butler and 7 deadly sins are good. Everyone loves one piece although I don't see what the fuss is about. And I'd recommend bleach (one of my favs) but you've already watched it.
    +1 for Bleach, i'm on ep 290 now and it's really good apart for fillers/echi scenes. Can you recommened me an anime which has like a ranking system? Like bleach:captains, lieutenents, open punch man: ranks s, a, b etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dysprosium)
    +1 for Bleach, i'm on ep 290 now and it's really good apart for fillers/echi scenes. Can you recommened me an anime which has like a ranking system? Like bleach:captains, lieutenents, open punch man: ranks s, a, b etc...
    I can't really think of any other animes like that but it's probably because I haven't watched a lot. I seriously never knew about the filler episodes until I got to episode 222 or something and it randomly switched from a scene in waekomondo (idk if I spelt that right) back to them all in karakura town and I literally sat there for 10 mins like ??? Then I found out about fillers and ever since I've skipped so many filler episodes but yeah I've just rambled on. Other than that I love bleach and if I find any other animes that have a similar ranking system I'll let you know what other animes do you like/ can recommend me e.g. Shounen jump?

ReputationRep:
    Aku no Hana
    Guilty Crown
    Psycho-Pass
    Texchnolyze
    Cassherns Sins
    Darker than Black
    Black Lagoon
    Blood Lad
    D-Frag!
    Gantz
    Samurai 7
    Claymore

ReputationRep:
    Toradora
    Sword Arts Online
    Clannad

Pretty much my top 3

ReputationRep:
    ALSO!!!
    Plastic Memories
    Guilty Crown

Both great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yusraali)
    I can't really think of any other animes like that but it's probably because I haven't watched a lot. I seriously never knew about the filler episodes until I got to episode 222 or something and it randomly switched from a scene in waekomondo (idk if I spelt that right) back to them all in karakura town and I literally sat there for 10 mins like ??? Then I found out about fillers and ever since I've skipped so many filler episodes but yeah I've just rambled on. Other than that I love bleach and if I find any other animes that have a similar ranking system I'll let you know what other animes do you like/ can recommend me e.g. Shounen jump?
    Hueco Mundo I believe, and yeah I'm new to anime so I've only watch OPM and Bleach but my friend told me to skip the fillers (only seen about 3_. umm sure any action/sword fighting...

ReputationRep:
    Hueco Mundo I believe, and yeah I'm new to anime so I've only watch OPM and Bleach but my friend told me to skip the fillers (only seen about 3_. umm sure any action/sword fighting...
    Oh yeah that's how you spell it, then I def recommend watching fullmetal alchemist and attack on Titan if you like bleach
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    if you like bleach, try fate/zero
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    on a slight note: am I (and presumably angryjellyfish) the only person(/people) who watch any gundam series?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ackerman.

ReputationRep:
    Hajime no ippo
    Death note

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konahagakure)
    I couldn't get into gangsta. I started on the first episode of steins gate. I don't get why people don't like the Ajin anime. The cgi isn't that bad and the story is good (if you read the manga you'll know what I mean). I've heard of the others apart from the last two.
    I agree Ajin is a splendid anime and manga. The last one's are what you could call the anime on the underrated spectrum.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Cory in the House.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *obligatory TSR Anime Society plug* :blow:

Here's a few suggestions based on what you've rated highly - apologies if you've already seen any or if someone else has already suggested them, I tried my best to find different recommendations to what's already been said.

Zetsuen no Tempest

Mirai Nikki

Bokurano

Shiki

Elfen Lied

ReputationRep:
    you could carry on with the monogatari series by watching
    hanamonogatari, tsukimonogatari, owarimonogatari and koyomimonogatari if you haven't done so already

ReputationRep:
    Umaru

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuchBello)
    you could carry on with the monogatari series by watching
    hanamonogatari, tsukimonogatari, owarimonogatari and koyomimonogatari if you haven't done so already
    I did. I can't wait to see the movies. Absolutely love the series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Cory in the House.
    Apparently the animation ano OST is amazing.😂😂😂

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.