Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    guys i have just received an email to register for an interview with hertfordshire but once i clicked the link it took me to a page and displayed this message:
    "There are no events/interviews in this group at this time that need your response. Search for Events/Interviews to find and register for them. "

I have tried browsing around but with success, can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentoooo)
    Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand
    Going to be studying Accounting and Finance At Herts in September 2016

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing computer science in September?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by helloooo46)
    guys i have just received an email to register for an interview with hertfordshire but once i clicked the link it took me to a page and displayed this message:
    "There are no events/interviews in this group at this time that need your response. Search for Events/Interviews to find and register for them. "

I have tried browsing around but with success, can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance!
    Hi Hellooo46,

What course is this for and I can try and find out some more for you,

Cheers,
    Brad

ReputationRep:
    I just found out my results and i've got in to Hertfordshire to study music composition for film and game. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear there results.

ReputationRep:
    Today is the deadline and I still havent got either an offer or a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    Hb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverBite123)
    Anybody doing computer science in September?
    Yes, I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview on the 9th August what is the interview process like and what questions do they ask and what is the group activity like?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview on the 9th August what is the interview process like and what questions do they ask and what is the group activity like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentoooo)
    Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand
    Me! I'll be studying astrophysics, hopefully i will see you all there in September

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Maths and Spanish????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibbiali)
    What subject is your interview for?

ReputationRep:
    Its my second choice but i may pick it over lincoln which is too far (beds). Doing Business and Finance

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'm going to be studying adult nursing in September really excited

ReputationRep:
    Hi Yasmin, am doing the same course too. I think i saw u on the starters week couple of weeks ago. I look forward to seeing you again on the 19th.

ReputationRep:
    Radiography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigpen)
    Yes, I'll be studying Diagnostic Radiography - can't wait to get started!
    Also studying radiography at Herts! May see you there!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Dayna_Rayna)
    I just found out my results and i've got in to Hertfordshire to study music composition for film and game. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear there results.
    Congratulations! we look forward to seeing you in September!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Dayna_Rayna)
    Congratulations! we look forward to seeing you in September!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 6, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.