Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

muslims only - how do I get my faith back? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    samina_ay hoorie ZuluK
    I prayed for the first time in ages today, it was 4 furdh of isha salah. I am so happy and relaxed I know it was only one prayer and I still need to make up for everything and I don't want to jinx it but I just wanted to let you know even if you don't care lol

thanks to anyone who helped or contributed (including Axel Johann and Peroxidation ), I want it to keep getting better.
    Mashallah that's great. Take it one step at a time and I'm so glad you're happy and relaxed after one prayer. Keep going and you'll soon feel at ease. You can keep me updated if you want... I do care. if there is anything else I can do, let me know

Also, understand the main thing is intent. The fact that you even have the intention of doing better and becoming a better Muslim is amazing in itself. Inshallah you will continue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    samina_ay hoorie ZuluK
    I prayed for the first time in ages today, it was 4 furdh of isha salah. I am so happy and relaxed I know it was only one prayer and I still need to make up for everything and I don't want to jinx it but I just wanted to let you know even if you don't care lol

thanks to anyone who helped or contributed (including Axel Johann and Peroxidation ), I want it to keep getting better.
    MashaAllah! I am so happy for you. You managed to overcome whatever it was that was distracting you from prayer and prayed. Upwards and onwards..?

Heyyy, we do care. For now, I'd say keep working on those fardh prayers until they're down in your regular routine. Once you've hacked them then you have a solid foundation to build up on. Oh and you can always keep us updated on your progress. Stay blessed

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.