Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump loses in Wisconsin, should be bothered? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Try telling that to the Trump, Cruz and particularly Bernie supporters.
    I am trying to tell that to the US and EU citizens

ReputationRep:
    Trump will not be President. He is unlikely to even be the Republican nominee.

He and his supporters will be moaning about the "mainstream media" as a reason for him being excluded from having a fair chance blah blah.

The most likely scenario is a contested convention, Ted Cruz would win this not Trump.

Clinton will beat Sanders although Sanders is putting up a better show than expected and his level of support amongst the young is a warning to mainstream US politics that unless that generation really feel they have a share in society, there will be a growing left-wing demographic.

I expect it will come down to Clinton v Cruz and although a lot of people dislike both, I think Clinton will win that. The big difference will be that Democrats will likely rally around Clinton but with the Republicans and Cruz you just don't know....he has made a lot of enemies on his own side and you can't count on Republicans to behave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stolyarov Daniel)
    I am trying to tell that to the US and EU citizens
    You're not trying very well. Indeed, you're being particularly stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    You're not trying very well. Indeed, you're being particularly stupid
    With the word "stupid", you lost the debate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stolyarov Daniel)
    With the word "stupid", you lost the debate
    Sweetie, this was never a debate. This was an ill conceived and barely coherent rant from you that has no basis in reality.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.