Offers for Pleven Medical School in Bulgaria anyone?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey apologies for the intrusion guys, I just wanted to ask:

Would studying med/dent in elsewhere in Europe have any effect on my prospects as a Junior Dr/dentist back in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flockyer)
    I've just got an offer to study Medicine at Pleven medical school in Bulgaria, and I'd really like to get to know anyone else in the same boat. Has anyone else got an offer or applied?
    Yeah I got an offer from Pleven for Feb 2017 entry, Just legalising some documents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zarakhan100)
    Hi there!

I attended an SME open day a couple of days ago and i was really impressed.. but maybe I was just fooled! I am in two minds now after hearing this about SME. I am also interested in Pleven because of the Feb start date.. which free agency did you apply through?

Zara
    I'm currently applying through tutelage ltd, i just received my conditional offer from pleven. i wouldnt recommend SME because of their ridiculously high prices. If you are looking to apply to pleven go through Tutelage its free, you only need to pay for notarisation and translation they will help you all the way along. also you could try Inter hecs they are equally as good.

ReputationRep:
    I've just got an offer to study Medicine at Pleven medical school in Bulgaria, and I'd really like to get to know anyone else in the same boat. Has anyone else got an offer or applied?
    I got an conditional offer just waiting on few documents and notorisation and then i should get my unconditional offer, for pleven.

does anyone know any current students?

ReputationRep:
    It seems like Plovdiv and Pleven are those most associated with the English Medicine course, and after speaking to a representative from SME on the phone, Plovdiv was the one which stood out for me.
    same. Except i applied through tutelage who were a lot cheaper!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amin418)
    I'm currently applying through tutelage ltd, i just received my conditional offer from pleven. i wouldnt recommend SME because of their ridiculously high prices. If you are looking to apply to pleven go through Tutelage its free, you only need to pay for notarisation and translation they will help you all the way along. also you could try Inter hecs they are equally as good.
    I went through Tutelage for last intake for Pleven and all I can say is you made the right choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    Hey apologies for the intrusion guys, I just wanted to ask:

Would studying med/dent in elsewhere in Europe have any effect on my prospects as a Junior Dr/dentist back in the UK?
    No it would't

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer too for 2017 feb!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What were your grades in biology and chemistry ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, so just wanted to know who is actually going to Pleven in 2017? Also there's an exhibition on 9/10/16 held by MD (Medical Doorway), and I believe representatives from MU Pleven will be there

ReputationRep:
    hi, im going to pleven in feb 2017, and ide like to get to know other people that are going there too so it isnt as awkward. do you mind Fb'ing?

ReputationRep:
    I have received my offer too, basically all set to go. Still need to sort out accommodation etc. Congrats to others who have also secured their places. I wanted to ask just a few things. 1) What are the semester dates? if anyone knows them. 2) Were any of you from the UK asked to sit an exam for Pleven? (it's not an entrance test but the bio and chem one) and 3) were you told of the new Ministry of Education changes in Bulgaria? 4) If there is a group that I can join and get to know you guys, I'd like to join please. Thanks.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 31, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.