Turn on thread page Beta

Two young men throw bulldog repeatedly down stairs and stamp on its head. Sign the watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    Signed. Repeated studies have shown that it is the cruelty of the act that is key in determining future likelihood of committing further crime and not the species it was committed against.

How can you do that to a dog? I look at mine and I couldn't imagine hitting her. I think I need to hug her now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you vegan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    True, that was my first thought! People that cry at videos like that, yet are happy to eat meat are disgusting hypocrites.
    Love the implication that dairy and eggs aren't cruel, as if factory farms are just about meat.

ReputationRep:
    If it was up to me then I would just leave them in a prison cell, no food or drink. People that do this are evil and deserve no respect, its disgusting. Ugh...this makes me so angry you have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    Trial by petition.

Not signed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is stupid. They're scum, but I hate this trend of democratising the judicial system by starting a petition to give harsher sentences to anyone unlucky enough to become the next big bandwagon issue. It's not fair and will turn our legal system into an absolute joke.

Why can't people find some worthwhile issues to petition for? **** sake.

ReputationRep:
    Have already signed it, but I'd like to point out another petition about a dog abuse case where these teenage boys kidnapped a dog and tortured it and yet only got off with a 5 year ban. Punishments for animal abuse in the UK should be harsher
    (Link below).

https://www.change.org/p/david-camer...edium=copylink

ReputationRep:
    Vile animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alibubba3)
    Have already signed it, but I'd like to point out another petition about a dog abuse case where these teenage boys kidnapped a dog and tortured it and yet only got off with a 5 year ban. Punishments for animal abuse in the UK should be harsher
    (Link below).

https://www.change.org/p/david-camer...edium=copylink
    I agree They really should be harsher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    But you eat meat, dairy, or eggs, right?
    no read the thread dumbass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolifer)
    You're vegan?

ReputationRep:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intensive_animal_farming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse

Where is your outrage?

ReputationRep:
    read the thread

I am vegan, as I stated earlier and everyone else has noticed.

ReputationRep:
    read the thread

I am vegan, as I stated earlier and everyone else has noticed.
    Hadn't seen that post in particular, must've scrolled past it. I still don't get why dogs get your attention but other animals don't in terms of posting about outrage though. There's actual repercussions here (however minimal) where as people are legally paid to kill animals.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.