x Turn on thread page Beta

Suggest a PS4 game watch

ReputationRep:
    Just cause 3 is excellent fun buy that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Until Dawn

ReputationRep:
    Until Dawn - I'd suggest this one if you can get it at a discount, as despite what others may say I don't feel this game has much replay value. Sure, there are different decisions to make but generally speaking the plot remains the same so it doesn't warrant playing through the entirety of the game again. There are collectibles and you can select by individual chapter (after game completion), so it just depends on your tastes. Also, it's an 18+ horror game, just an FYI.

The Witcher 3 - Highly recommend this. I'm a massive fan of the game series and TW3 is no exception. It is fully deserving of the amount of GOTY awards it received, and quite honestly you'd be missing out if you didn't give it a shout. Also, I'm a massive Skyrim/Elder Scrolls fan, and whilst those games certainly have their strengths The Witcher 3 is a much stronger, more in-depth RPG.

Uncharted Collection - If you haven't already played it. Good story, gameplay etc.

ReputationRep:
    Mortal Kombat X (only on PS4 not 3) Worthy.

ReputationRep:
    The remastered Uncharted Collection (1,2 and 3 on one disc for about 25 quid). & Uncharted 4 comes out next month too.

ReputationRep:
    ITT: Casuals.

PCMASTERRACE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    ITT: Casuals.

PCMASTERRACE
    Yes we all know a PC is far graphically superior but the simplicity of consoles is only starting to be rivalled by the latest generation of mini PCs & Steamboxes. I've got a high end gaming PC but the PS4 is excellent & has a fair few decent exclusives on it.

ReputationRep:
    GET BLOODBORNE!!!!

Then realise the series is awesome and get Dark Souls 3.

Otherwise:
    - The Last of Us Remastered
    - Just Cause 3 is ok (if you dont mind an absolute BS story when it isnt outright missing, the gameplay is great)
    - Fallout 4 (its a bad fallout game but a good game - if not quite as good as a lot of people say imo)
    - Go indie as well, Outlast is really good
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    The remastered Uncharted Collection (1,2 and 3 on one disc for about 25 quid). & Uncharted 4 comes out next month too.
    Oh my god, Uncharted is one of the best games, definitely!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would just suggest my favourite games COD: black ops 3 and GTA 5. Those are some awesome games

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 24, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.