Turn on thread page Beta

How many times a week do you have sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a virgin but i have no idea how people can do it more than once a day.
    Just close your eyes and imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    you milked him too much
    You know, I honestly think that's it. There are times where he just can't milk for me because it's all gone.. How unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    You know, I honestly think that's it. There are times where he just can't milk for me because it's all gone.. How unfortunate.
    :/ you need to get some milk and let him milk you then carries on the cycle of you milking him, him milking you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    :/ you need to get some milk and let him milk you then carries on the cycle of you milking him, him milking you...
    Oh my, I'll suggest it to him.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, only about once a week. But I console myself that it's a lot more frequent than when single.

ReputationRep:
    Over 9000!!! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, I'll suggest it to him.

ReputationRep:
    A WEEK! I'm not made of money...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    Over 9000!!! :sexface:
    That just sounds painful...

ReputationRep:
    See, I used to have sex with my boyfriend once every day (or at least once every two days), but now we have sex once every 2 weeks which reaaaaaally sucks. I'm horny all the time though, he just can't keep up with me :cry2:
    Giggity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince_fancybum)
    Giggity.
    I'm not sure what you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Wait does dreaming of sex count?
    :toofunny: Me rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ananaz)
    :toofunny: Me rn
    Will have a talk with the bf about this

Too many times!!!

ReputationRep:
    well, I have sex on average once a year, so...0.02 times a week.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's time to change your Milkman?😎

ReputationRep:
    See, I used to have sex with my boyfriend once every day (or at least once every two days), but now we have sex once every 2 weeks which reaaaaaally sucks. I'm horny all the time though, he just can't keep up with me :cry2:
    That happened to me-frustrating right??

ReputationRep:
    this thread is full of virgins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Maybe it's time to change your Milkman?😎
    I've considered it, so many times. I love sex. I just need to find someone who's worth my time (and body) :innocent:

(Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun)
    That happened to me-frustrating right??
    It's sooooooooo frustrating. I'll have nights where I'm extremely horny and he'll be working on his laptop and I'll walk up to him in some sexy lingerie with stockings and he'll just tell me he's busy!! Yet when I rub his sausage, he suddenly becomes unbusy! That's the extent of my sex life right now.

ReputationRep:
    I've considered it, so many times. I love sex. I just need to find someone who's worth my time (and body) :innocent:

It's sooooooooo frustrating. I'll have nights where I'm extremely horny and he'll be working on his laptop and I'll walk up to him in some sexy lingerie with stockings and he'll just tell me he's busy!! Yet when I rub his sausage, he suddenly becomes unbusy! That's the extent of my sex life right now.
    Hmmm, so he's happy for you to rub his sausage huh?
    Doesn't sound very fair if it just leaves you frustrated.
    Ever thought of just slamming his laptop closed and just taking him in animalistic fashion?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.