Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it okay to be indifferent towards marmite? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Can't believe you haven't tried it.

I thought a human limb covered in marmite was a typical northern snack. :teehee:
    I just haven't - my mum never bought it

Hey!! Just because I am from the north does not make me a savage..... I thought you knew better

(Original post by Calsiwm_Silicad)
    I don't love it , nor do I hate it . Is this allowed?
    No. Such fence-sitting is not to be tolerated. You need to declare allegiance to one side or other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    But it looks so.... brown and sludgy :lol: is it salty?
    Some say it tastes bitter which you get used to i wouldn't say salty I don't know how to describe the taste lol but I love it. Try it out

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe you haven't tried it.

I thought a human limb covered in marmite was a typical northern snack. :teehee:
    champion our lad. reet champion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Some say it tastes bitter which you get used to i wouldn't say salty I don't know how to describe the taste lol but I love it. Try it out
    Oh right... hmmm I'm not convinced I'll like it Haha I will try it just for you then :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh right - so its good for you? It looks like black bean curd :lol:

Oh I have never of anyone drinking it :lol: does it taste like Bovril (eww)
    it tastes less of processed corpses beef than Bovril ( altho' they have stopped putting actual meat in Bovril )

ReputationRep:
    I just haven't - my mum never bought it

Hey!! Just because I am from the north does not make me a savage..... I thought you knew better

hehe

Funny how certain things evade you.

I only tried my first Oreo a couple of months ago. Was very disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    it tastes less of processed corpses beef than Bovril ( altho' they have stopped putting actual meat in Bovril )
    :rofl::rofl::rofl: Hmm okay something else I probably wont like Ewwwwwwww

hehe

Funny how certain things evade you.

I only tried my first Oreo a couple of months ago. Was very disappointing.

Hey!! Hmmm yes......

Really? Hmmm I see what you mean - they have nothing on good old chocolate digestives!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right... hmmm I'm not convinced I'll like it Haha I will try it just for you then :lol:
    Haha good girl, put a bit of it on your toast then try it some just put a dollop of it on when they first have it and don't like it.
    Eating it since I was 6 lol and I hate jam or anything else on toast except butter and marmite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    champion our lad. reet champion.

Are you a northern bear out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl: Hmm okay something else I probably wont like Ewwwwwwww

Hey!! Hmmm yes......

Really? Hmmm I see what you mean - they have nothing on good old chocolate digestives!

Couldn't agree more.

ReputationRep:

Are you a northern bear out of interest?
    'appen

ReputationRep:
    Haha good girl, put a bit of it on your toast then try it some just put a dollop of it on when they first have it and don't like it.
    Eating it since I was 6 lol and I hate jam or anything else on toast except butter and marmite.
    Hahaha I will - I wasn't planning on putting the whole jar on at once Omg really? Aww I love peanut butter and apricot jam on toast.... so nice!!

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't agree more.
    Yep! Haha an man after my own heart Tesco's 35p ones are so nice.... I could live off them :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I will - I wasn't planning on putting the whole jar on at once Omg really? Aww I love peanut butter and apricot jam on toast.... so nice!!
    I like eating peanuts but haven't tried peanut butter i don't like the taste of Jam at all had it on my toast when I was younger and ended up not eating it.
    Some people put loads of marmite on their toast not even I put that much on lol.

ReputationRep:
    I like eating peanuts but haven't tried peanut butter i don't like the taste of Jam at all had it on my toast when I was younger and ended up not eating it.
    Some people put loads of marmite on their toast not even I put that much on lol.
    Hahaha it basically the same but salty Oh right awww
    Hahaha hmmm ill just have a thin scraping to start with!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    This is how I feel.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.