Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA A2 History Coursework unit 4- WORD COUNT IS OVER Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notions97)
    Ooh good luck!! Let me know how it went (if you want to that is xD)

History, well it was actually Archaeology at Bangor, Joint Arch and History at Hull (now just history), and then Egyptology and Classical Civilization at Swansea.

I feel like I'm gonna firm Hull only
    Sure thing, I will let you know how it goes down (you too if you like ).

Ahh History, I should've known! :lol:

Bangor looks like a really good university, but the fact that it's so far makes me scared. :rofl:

What about your insurance? Or are you not going to have one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Sure thing, I will let you know how it goes down (you too if you like ).

Ahh History, I should've known! :lol:

Bangor looks like a really good university, but the fact that it's so far makes me scared. :rofl:

What about your insurance? Or are you not going to have one?

Bangor is the only one I didn't go to see! I hope I'm not making a mistake by not considering it...

Well if I don't get 280 points but I get above 200 (which really I should..) then I just have to do the foundation year for history, and as Swansea and Bangor are both BBC/BCC I could have done Swansea as my firm and Hull insurance but every time I think about that I have an uneasy feeling in my gut, I want to go to Hull only xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notions97)
    Bangor is the only one I didn't go to see! I hope I'm not making a mistake by not considering it...

Well if I don't get 280 points but I get above 200 (which really I should..) then I just have to do the foundation year for history, and as Swansea and Bangor are both BBC/BCC I could have done Swansea as my firm and Hull insurance but every time I think about that I have an uneasy feeling in my gut, I want to go to Hull only xD
    Bangor has virtual tours. Ahh the advances of this day and age. :ahee:

I'm sure you can be able to achieve that. Anyways if things don't go down as planned then just remember it's all for the best! :closedeyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.