I don't think you're koalafied for that pun. :mmm:

I bet you wished you were up the koalas gum tree

(Original post by the bear)
    i was up a gum tree :giggle:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I don't think you're koalafied for that pun. :mmm:
    If you bear with me, I shall go and koala upon some help

ReputationRep:
    Ran into a wall when I was doing suicide runs in the gym. Decided it was a good idea to keep going regardless, finished my circuit. Sat down and realised the pain was actually pretty bad, started throwing up and had to go to hospital. Turned out I'd dislocated my ankle and tore the ligament in my foot, and snapped two tendons. Then, just after I recovered from that, I fell into a wine cellar and fractured my shin on the same leg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    If you bear with me, I shall go and koala upon some help
    Don't bother - you'll just create a pandamonium. :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    I farted in front of my crush twice and then started making fart noises with my mouth to hide what I just did

ReputationRep:
    I put leftover window cleaner into my drinking glass...

In the evening I felt thirsty and the glass just happened to be in the table right beside me. Luckily, as soon as I got the cleaner into my mouth I ship it out. I was terrified that I got some sort of poisoning but after awhile of googling I learned that; "If you drink two ounces of windex glass cleaner within an hour you'll be drunk. Fourteen ounces will shut down your nervous system"
    (Digg.com, How Not To Kill Yourself With Household Items, Mar 18, 2014)

Next morning I felt really dizzy, more dizzy then I've ever felt after drinking. Idk if it was because of the cleaner liquid or just my mind playing tricks on me. However I got past it, felt like James Bond(slightly dumber version of James Bond) and said to myself: "Die another day".

ReputationRep:
    stupidest thing i've ever done is i wrote on the board

"xxxxx loves **** up the butt"

then i got a suspention for a few days

homeland.lsw wants to know about this i'm sure

This is so embarrassing and nasty.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tried to pluck my eyebrows with a toe nail clipper
    Pls Don't judge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    PRSOM PRSOM PRSOM can you please stop with the very funny memes because I can't rep you

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Lool that was smooth "Sorry I just fell for you" haha
    I tried doing it to a girl once (no not like that , as in using that line)

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Omg that was good! You need to teach Hydeman and the Bear how to be smooth
    Now now, if I taught them the ways of the smooth shadow what would I be then?

Besides theyll find out soon enough, it comes with maturity, humour, some flirting and excessive confidence what would I do anywayss??

Charge them per hour???

No wayyyy, Imma gentleman
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Made a tsr account....it's so addictive!
    You stole my line :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    Post your story on the most stupidest thing you ever done

One day i lost my lighter so as a naive 17 year old pot smoker i used my ****ing kitchen toaster to light one up. For the past few days, the toaster stank so much that my parents were wondering where the smell was coming from. Being fortunate enough to have enough money to spend, I bought the exact toaster model off Amazon and successfully replaced it. A few days go by and my mum kept saying to me 'is it just me or what but wow this toaster looks clean!' and i responded with 'yeah i cleaned it well'. Never again.
    A-LEVELS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hans_301)
    A-LEVELS.
    Omg yes :mad:

ReputationRep:
    They almost always involve alcohol.

The most recent thing was drank half a bottle of vodka, got in from the night out and blasted my housemates with the fire extinguisher.

SophieSmall wasn't impressed with my antics

ReputationRep:
    Kept having sex with my ex boyfriend after he cheated on me. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Kept having sex with my ex boyfriend after he cheated on me. :facepalm:
    I think it's safe to assume a hell of a lot of couples do this after they break up? Especially teenage ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I think it's safe to assume a hell of a lot of couples do this? Especially teenage ones.
    cool, i feel stupid for it and i shouldn't have done it. idc what other people do

ReputationRep:
    cool, i feel stupid for it and i shouldn't have done it. idc what other people do
    My point is, is that it's quite normal and understandable and you shouldn't feel stupid for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    My point is, is that it's quite normal and understandable and you shouldn't feel stupid for it.

"The Trebles don't respect us, and if we let them penetrate us, we are giving them our power."
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry i just love pitch perfect

But I know what you're saying, but I knew better and know better, it makes me feel stupid regardless of other people.

He also wasn't a teenager, he was a grown ass man who should have known better. As should I have known better, than continue to be with someone who can't even stay loyal.

ReputationRep:
    "The Trebles don't respect us, and if we let them penetrate us, we are giving them our power."
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry i just love pitch perfect

But I know what you're saying, but I knew better and know better, it makes me feel stupid regardless of other people.

He also wasn't a teenager, he was a grown ass man who should have known better. As should I have known better, than continue to be with someone who can't even stay loyal.
    Oh you got back with him after it happened??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.