Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you wash your hands after going to the toilet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people in the school toilets don't wash their hands. I also remember them if it's someone in my year group - once a friend of mine didn't wash her hands after going to the toilet and I was utterly disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    ofc i wash my hands after using the bathroom!
    sometimes i feel i wash my hands too much bc i still feel like i have germs on me, nd thts why my hands are so dry :/

ReputationRep:
    My name is Marcus and I wash my hands most of the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peel. Dem. Crew)
    Yeah. But not urinating on your hands doesn't mean that you shouldn't wash your hands.
    I was joking ha, I work in the NHS I wash my hands about 13 times a day

Depends what I have done...

ReputationRep:
    Yellow = sometimes although mostly no

Brown = Yes, always.

This is actually quite funny, because I fake washing my hands in public toilets sometimes, for example, if my friend's in a cubicle and hasn't come out yet, I turn on the tap for a few seconds...

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    I don't understand how some people do not wash their hands...I find it utterly disgusting!

Without fail.

I wouldn't be able not to, to be honest. It squeaks me out just thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    tbh, sometimes i do sometimes i dont feel like it. but in public toilets i always do
    Same here.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    All the time if its a poop, most of the time if it's just a pee. That's at home. Outside though in public toilets, I always wash or at least use a hand sanitiser

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Eww

I wash straight after in the bathroom

Then go downstairs and wash again in the kitchen sink
    Omg my mum does this and it annoys me slightly as I'm washing up and she tells me to move out the way to wash her hands in the sink.

ReputationRep:
    normal people do. This thread is an eye opener i would probably wear gloves the next time someone tries to shake my hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noey123)
    normal people do. This thread is an eye opener i would probably wear gloves the next time someone tries to shake my hand
    Think of all the disgusting places your hand has been.

ReputationRep:
    Never its against my religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i wash it. for some people there hands have gone down disgusting places but they don't wash it, do you see where am coming from? that's why i said what i said dude
    (Original post by Virgili)
    Think of all the disgusting places your hand has been.

ReputationRep:
    Without fail

ReputationRep:
    Never, like the OP I haven't done this for longer than I can remember, maybe 11/12 years? If you don't get piss or crap on your hands then there's no reason to. And I've never gotten ill from not washing them proving it's not necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, always

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Eww

I wash straight after in the bathroom

Then go downstairs and wash again in the kitchen sink
    you sound like my mum!

(Original post by chikane)
    Omg my mum does this and it annoys me slightly as I'm washing up and she tells me to move out the way to wash her hands in the sink.
    (Original post by yoda123)
    Yes, always
    you sound like my mum!
    Hello children

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.