The Student Room Group

Does anyone need any help?(:

Scroll to see replies

Aw that's cool, thank you. What do you recommend for a smart casual dress code? My school is changing the way we dress and in September it's going to get really smart yet casual. I'm thinking blazers and blouses.

Original post by Emily190100
image.jpeg
These (:
Reply 21
Original post by Rhythmical
Aw that's cool, thank you. What do you recommend for a smart casual dress code? My school is changing the way we dress and in September it's going to get really smart yet casual. I'm thinking blazers and blouses.

Yeah I think so that sounds right
Yeah I think so that sounds right

Aw thanks. Do you like fashion as a hobby? I hear it's so hard to get a job in the fashion industry.
Reply 23
Aw thanks. Do you like fashion as a hobby? I hear it's so hard to get a job in the fashion industry.

Yes I do, I do textiles at school and I very much enjoy it but I'm not doing it as a career and joking either the army or navy as a nurse instead aha
Yes I do, I do textiles at school and I very much enjoy it but I'm not doing it as a career and joking either the army or navy as a nurse instead aha

Aw that's so cool, are you doing A Levels at the moment?
I can help with fashion, health and wellbeing or beauty? Ask away (:

Well I seriously don't know much about fashion. Recently, I did a quiz, and realised I've got a warm undertone.

I use to wear skinny jeans,but find it too tight. Are there any type of trousers and tops that go together , and what colours? Btw I'm 17 and a hijabi

The hijab colours tht I think suits me are dark and light brown, red and navy
Reply 26
Original post by Anonbabes
Well I seriously don't know much about fashion. Recently, I did a quiz, and realised I've got a warm undertone.

I use to wear skinny jeans,but find it too tight. Are there any type of trousers and tops that go together , and what colours? Btw I'm 17 and a hijabi

Okay so I think slim leg cigarette trousers are a good start ! You can get them in most colours and from everywhere. I also think that boyfriend jeans are a lot more comfortable than skinny jeans and look lovely with a nice chunky belt. Pegged trousers are also lovely and the extra pleats give it a smarter more polished side. The general rule is- to be safe, is don't clash unless you can wear it confidently so stick to patterned trousers and plain tops. For tops pick out the colours in your trousers, or say your trousers are black white and grey go for white top. Try tunic tops and long sleeved long tops with slits up the side. I think try khaki and mocha brown as well. However navy is in at the moment. 1st outfit: slim fit jeans, a white blouses top, with a navy cardigan and navy espadrilles2nd: burgundy and mustard patterned cigarette pants with a mustard top and nude flats 3rd outfit: pegged pants in khaki/navy and a striped loose long sleeve top and the navy espadrilles4th outfit: patterned cigarette pants with a denim tunic top and flats
Reply 27

Made this mood board though that it might help
Attachment not found
Reply 28
Aw that's so cool, are you doing A Levels at the moment?

Nope just gcses
Okay so I think slim leg cigarette trousers are a good start ! You can get them in most colours and from everywhere. I also think that boyfriend jeans are a lot more comfortable than skinny jeans and look lovely with a nice chunky belt. Pegged trousers are also lovely and the extra pleats give it a smarter more polished side. The general rule is- to be safe, is don't clash unless you can wear it confidently so stick to patterned trousers and plain tops. For tops pick out the colours in your trousers, or say your trousers are black white and grey go for white top. Try tunic tops and long sleeved long tops with slits up the side. I think try khaki and mocha brown as well. However navy is in at the moment. 1st outfit: slim fit jeans, a white blouses top, with a navy cardigan and navy espadrilles2nd: burgundy and mustard patterned cigarette pants with a mustard top and nude flats 3rd outfit: pegged pants in khaki/navy and a striped loose long sleeve top and the navy espadrilles4th outfit: patterned cigarette pants with a denim tunic top and flats

Leg cigarette trouser still looks tight.. are there any loose fashionable trousers?
I don't like boyfriend trousers.pegged trousers don't look bad but still are thin

I wanna start covering my butt.

Oh my tops with slits where can I buy that?

Need to try khaki and mocha. Had to research what colour it is.

Thanks !!
Reply 30
Leg cigarette trouser still looks tight.. are there any loose fashionable trousers?
I don't like boyfriend trousers.pegged trousers don't look bad but still are thin

I wanna start covering my butt.

Oh my tops with slits where can I buy that?

Need to try khaki and mocha. Had to research what colour it is.

Thanks !!

Okay so try harem pants ! And the tips pretty much everywhere like river island and new look
Nope just gcses

Oh wow you sound so mature, I thought you were older than me.
Reply 32
Oh wow you sound so mature, I thought you were older than me.

Awe haha no (:

Quick Reply

Latest