also assuming yours is an indigo macaw?
    Just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Omg you're so pretty
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    I once had someone use the line "I'm going to marry this girl in the future, but I'm also attracted to men, and to know that I'll never have been with a man before/ever again is just not fair on me, so it's only right that I can fool around with men too"

He could not smell the sh*t that was steaming from his own mouth. It makes me glad to know that not all people are this retarded
    There's nothing wrong with open relationships but they must be agreed to by everyone involved.

ReputationRep:
    When your friends assume you fancy them because there the same sex. That just shows how self absorbed they are :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    The first thing I think of of someone is bi or is bi curious is them having hot lesbian sex with another woman

So whilst I don't think they are just doing it for attention it does peak my interest :beard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possibility of MFF threesomes
    Hahahaha so now you've imagined me having no hot lesbian sex with another woman :afraid:

Glad I peaked your interest then :innocent:

also I am bisexual but heteroromantic :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Hahahaha so now you've imagined me having no hot lesbian sex with another woman :afraid:

Glad I peaked your interest then :innocent:

also I am bisexual but heteroromantic :flute:
    Afraid so. (I've known you were bi for a while though )

Bisexual + heteromantic is perfect for MFF :top:

ReputationRep:
    Riddle me this. A girl is going out with a boy and has is previously known to be straight. On one very drunk night she kisses another drunk girl who is also definitely straight. Does that make one or both of these girls bisexual?

Not that the label really matters, just interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Straight struggles - when a gay person mistakes you for being gay and starts flirting.

I can imagine this being a problem for Gay and Asexual people too.

ReputationRep:
    Straight problems? Loads of hot guys are gay :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    There's nothing wrong with open relationships but they must be agreed to by everyone involved.
    Completely agree. Except, his girlfriend in another town doesn't even know that he's bi, let alone the fact that he's cheating on her with other men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    Completely agree. Except, his girlfriend in another town doesn't even know that he's bi, let alone the fact that he's cheating on her with other men.
    This is an issue with the fact he clearly doesn't respect his girlfriend enough to either be exclusive or to discuss the idea of the relationship being open. This is not because he's bi. It's because he's an arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedNebula;[url="tel:64117187")
    64117187[/url]]Riddle me this. A girl is going out with a boy and has is previously known to be straight. On one very drunk night she kisses another drunk girl who is also definitely straight. Does tijhat make one or both of these girls bisexual?

Not that the label really matters, just interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think so maybe just experimenting. If they were sexually attracted to each other then probably.

What do your parents think of your sexuality?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.