Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you ask where you should "finish"? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Show her whos boss and finish on your self.

ReputationRep:
    In the butt. Give her a night to remember.

ReputationRep:
    Only do what you're comfortable with. If you would prefer to use a condom (which is an absolutely reasonable preference) and she flatly refuses, I think she's being irresponsible and bringing you with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I've never had a guy ask before, I'd be turned off if he did I think 😂
    'Ugh?? Really? Just put your pants back on'

(Original post by beautifulbigmacs)
    Only do what you're comfortable with. If you would prefer to use a condom (which is an absolutely reasonable preference) and she flatly refuses, I think she's being irresponsible and bringing you with her.
    No no, I'm fine with the no condom thing. We both trust each other and know we have been responsible before. I just mentioned it to show my lack of experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    'Ugh?? Really? Just put your pants back on'

:giggle: Poor guy!

ReputationRep:
    I was told not to *** inside someone because I didn't have a condom but just ignored that as its stupid anyway, pull out method isn't really effective.

But don't ask, just wait to see if she says anything.

ReputationRep:
    Use condoms geez people don't realize how commons HIV/ AIDS are. Finish inside your damn condom or on her belly if she doesn't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Use condoms geez people don't realize how commons HIV/ AIDS are. Finish inside your damn condom or on her belly if she doesn't mind.
    I'm really not sure what your advice is here, you still risk STD's finishing outside... So its terrible advice if you don't think OP can trust her. But we're not talking about one night stands, OP is seeing this girl. Its likely that if they're responsible they've both been tested and he'll know her better than any of us.

As for the question, let her know when you're close and she'll tell you if she wants you to pull out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just say your'e about to ***.. then she will say ' *** inside me' or whatever.. You'll know the answer yourself
    Best advice.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    It's not like she's just some random girl, we trust each other. I didn't make this thread for a lecture on not using a condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abolant)
    I was told not to *** inside someone because I didn't have a condom but just ignored that as its stupid anyway, pull out method isn't really effective.

But don't ask, just wait to see if she says anything.
    You'd make a good rapist

ReputationRep:
    Ask. If you're having sex with someone (or planning to) then you should be mature enough to talk about this stuff and respect them enough to care what they think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    If she doesn't want to use condoms she's perfectly happy for you to finish inside her ha. you can ask where to finish if you're feeling spicy then ruin her hair/fake tan on her back or go in her mouth
    (Original post by Darien91)
    Or do the angry dragon, Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.
    You're a delight

ReputationRep:
    All over her face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    You'd make a good rapist

Oh you making me blush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    You're a delight
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    She sounds quite careless. Why doesn't she not want to use a condom?

ReputationRep:
    It depends how you ask her, how confident you are and how shy she is. If she likes dirty talk and you can ask her in a sexy way then that's not creepy at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    She sounds quite careless. Why doesn't she not want to use a condom?
    Because she takes the pill.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.