Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, im a bit late seeing this thread but for all of you have got a offer have they arranged a visit to a radiography department? They women in the interview said they would arrange it and email me but im still to hear about it

ReputationRep:
    Yea I'm from Ireland and I don't know anybody either so I'm quite nervous too, is Glasgow your first choice then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Italy and I got in Glasgow Caledonian University through Extra.
    No, the didn't mention about a visit in the Radiotherapy department in my interview - I don't know why, maybe because I have a conditional offer??
    Anyway, keep in touch because it's great hearing my future classmates!

ReputationRep:
    Demi 1898...was your application a late application (after January)

Im just wondering what the average time for a response is :-)

ReputationRep:
    No,my application was through Extra. It was in March, right when Extra began

ReputationRep:
    hi guys , i sent my application to study diagnostic radiography in GCU last month unfortunately i didn't receive anything from them. I sent email to them 2 days ago they sent email to me said i have to wait and track my application through ucas and gave me student ID in this email. Is that good news or just normal process 🤔? In addition to that i have heard there is no interview for this course in GCU, Is that right? Please help guys i am so nervous. 😔

ReputationRep:
    Hi Daldom I applied on 18th April and I heard back last Thursday that I have an unconditional offer so you should hear back soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dgill247)
    Hi Daldom I applied on 18th April and I heard back last Thursday that I have an unconditional offer so you should hear back soon.
    Hi , congratulation Dgill 🎉 that good news . I hope so my fingers crossed Thanks 👍.is GCU your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Daldom.
    Yes GCU was the only uni I choose but I'm still waiting a response from my first choice of radiotherapy and oncology.
    Fingers crossed you get good news soon! I know the wait is horrible..I'm checking UCAS every half hour lol.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else starting radiotherapy and oncology in September? I accepted my offer on Tuesday, can't wait to start 🤗

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dgill247)
    Is anyone else starting radiotherapy and oncology in September? I accepted my offer on Tuesday, can't wait to start 🤗
    Yea I am, aw I'm the same I can't wait 🙊

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I can' t wait! Nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    who is all starting this course in september?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.