Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone talk to me before I resort to questionable forms of entertaimment Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)

You have a gf smh

Aslong as I was only planning to watch thing on Netflix it's not cheating
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I don't know what half these words mean and i can't type this message properly because i have a picture of the Nuremburg Rally obscuring half the screen (tryna draw it) but just wanted to say that you're awesome IfoundWonderland <3 :hugs: and i'm glad you came back, missed you :lovehug: xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    I will give you some reading material remember

Taylor swift is a good way to spend time.

You're such a ho for pimping yourself out on here tbh.
    Ahh yes :ahee: *thread becomes redundant*

What can I say? Sloots gon' sloot.

(Original post by oShahpo)
    Have you even tried to find it?
    I wouldn't know where to start

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you watch a movie?

ReputationRep:

Sloots gon sloot omg :rofl:

But sloots don't exist :hand: quit any sloot shaming and free the nipple! :ahee:

Will send you stuff can you pm/text me your email address as I lost it from before ?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :lol:

When I frist read Alice in Wonderland, it was in french and "why a raven is like a writing desk" is translated by "pourquoi un corbeau ressemble à un bureau ?" (Raven -> corbeau ; writing desk -> bureau )
    So I thought it was because of the rhyme. Then I read the book in english and it blown my mind. And I'm still working on why the raven is like a writing desk.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm:

Who is your favourite character in Alice in Wonderland :3 ?
    I speak some French :cool: did it for seven years then got 7663 in my IB modules :rofl: it sounds so much more beautiful in French :sigh:

Tbh the whole book is like an LSD trip. It's because they both produce flat notes!!

The Cheshire Cat who is yours?

(Original post by Platopus)
    I know! Miranda has to be the soppiest heroine ever "The third man that e'er I saw, the third that e'er I sighed for". It's like, come on you're 15!!! And Ferdinand strikes me as predatory.
    Tbh, a lot of Shakespeare's heroines are absolute drips. He doesn't do much for the female cause. The strong female characters are quite exceptional imo.

(Original post by Abolisher)
    Aslong as I was only planning to watch thing on Netflix it's not cheating
    That isn't what that meme suggests :eyebrow:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    I don't know what half these words mean and i can't type this message properly because i have a picture of the Nuremburg Rally obscuring half the screen (tryna draw it) but just wanted to say that you're awesome IfoundWonderland <3 :hugs: and i'm glad you came back, missed you :lovehug: xxx
    What words Cavy? *confused* haha, thanks ily and missed you too u r awesomer :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Don't hate. Proliferate. Whatever that means. :hat2:
    i love u

ReputationRep:
    Can't read Alice in Wonderland after discovering Lewis Carroll was a pedophile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Sloots gon sloot omg :rofl:

But sloots don't exist :hand: quit any sloot shaming and free the nipple! :ahee:

Will send you stuff can you pm/text me your email address as I lost it from before ?
    Ok I am a thirsty TSR whore not a sloot. Better?

Also I did

(Original post by Mr Hyde(r))
    Why don't you watch a movie?
    In bed and cba to move but not sleepy.

I'd rather do DMT.

I speak some French :cool: did it for seven years then got 7663 in my IB modules :rofl: it sounds so much more beautiful in French :sigh:

Tbh the whole book is like an LSD trip. It's because they both produce flat notes!!

The Cheshire Cat who is yours?
    Yeaaaaay french :excited: :dance:
    Actually, it's more authentic in english, but in french it's something fun as well indeed :3

I get your thing about flat notes haha, I was trying to find an other reason :mmm:
    Yes it's like an LSD trip :lol: maybe our dear Lewis has something to hide :innocent:

Cool ! Why that ? Mine is the madhatter, because I like the way his friendship with Alice is both genuine and mad. And hats are cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celloel)
    i love u
    I love u more x

(Original post by Virgili)
    Can't read Alice in Wonderland after discovering Lewis Carroll was a pedophile
    This is a theory. It was written by a child, but the claim that he considered this child sexually has not been substantiated.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I am a thirsty TSR whore not a sloot. Better?

Also I did

In bed and cba to move but not sleepy.

I'd rather do DMT.
    I know a person who just about overdosed on DMT, saw aliens, and even managed to make a very funny looking embroidery on his trousers.

ReputationRep:
    I love u more x

This is a theory. It was written by a child, but the claim that he considered this child sexually has not been substantiated.
    There's enough suspicious evidence, not to mention a painting of a naked girl...

ReputationRep:
    I love u more x
    what are you hoping to get in your english lit

Spoiler:
    Show
    bc am failing x

ReputationRep:
    Yeaaaaay french :excited: :dance:
    Actually, it's more authentic in english, but in french it's something fun as well indeed :3

I get your thing about flat notes haha, I was trying to find an other reason :mmm:
    Yes it's like an LSD trip :lol: maybe our dear Lewis has something to hide :innocent:

Cool ! Why that ? Mine is the madhatter, because I like the way his friendship with Alice is both genuine and mad. And hats are cool :cool:
    It sounds more beautiful in French but more crazy in English.

I'm not sure there is one 🤔

I would hope so, but LSD hadn't been inbemted yet; he was just bonkers.

Becauae he's crazy and aloof. I also love the paths quote: if you don't know where you're headed it doesn't matter which path you take.

Love love the mad hatter, but not really in the book. He's better in Through The Looking Glass. Also love hats :cool:

I know a person who just about overdoses on DMT, saw aliens, and even managed to make a very funny looking embroidery on his trousers.
    That's what I'm going for :mmm:

(Original post by Virgili)
    There's enough suspicious evidence, not to mention a painting of a naked girl...

(Original post by celloel)
    what are you hoping to get in your english lit
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bc am failing x
    I was one mark off a 7 last year, so hoping for it this time round (7=A*)

It sounds more beautiful in French but more crazy in English.

I'm not sure there is one 🤔

I would hope so, but LSD hadn't been inbemted yet; he was just bonkers.

Becauae he's crazy and aloof. I also love the paths quote: if you don't know where you're headed it doesn't matter which path you take.

Love love the mad hatter, but not really in the book. He's better in Through The Looking Glass. Also love hats :cool:
    There isn't :lol: just having my own LSD trip :innocent:

All best people are bonkers :mmm:

Fair enough :yep: and the quote is : :ahee:

You're right about the hatter tho :yep:

What you up to right now ?

ReputationRep:
    There isn't :lol: just having my own LSD trip :innocent:

All best people are bonkers :mmm:

Fair enough :yep: and the quote is : :ahee:

You're right about the hatter tho :yep:

What you up to right now ?
    Let's do LSD together :moon:

Yes they are :yep:

I am lying in bed in the dark on TSR. All revision has been put away for 6:30 tomorrow morning. What about you?

Let's do LSD together :moon:

Yes they are :yep:

I am lying in bed in the dark on TSR. All revision has been put away for 6:30 tomorrow morning. What about you?
    :daydreaming:

:five:

Same ! TSR is so addictive :afraid:

What are your interests :3 ? (It looks like your thread is slightly becoming an AMA thread xD )

ReputationRep:
    I've had right about enough of King Lear.

Attachment 521449

In the unthirstiest, most normal way possible, can someone really interesting talk to me so my head doesn't fall off from the boredom.

Also I hate PMing people on here because it isn't really a conversation - it's like repeatedly writing journals to each other and I find it exhausting. So if anyone is comfortable with Kik, that would be perfect.

Yes, this is essentially me pimping myself out to the highest bidder (in this case most interesting person).

Don't hate. Proliferate. Whatever that means. :hat2:
    admire the ballsiness.

good on yeh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.