Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stressed out about exams? Join the TSR stress-relief session everyday between 5-6pm!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I've watched it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I've watched it!
    :party:

Yay, so have I.

ReputationRep:

11th April- 5:00pm.
    ~Time to make yourselves comfortable! ~

Part 2.

I hope you all found that useful! I actually found it fun. So, the aspect of revision that I have felt most proud of completing today was my Biology plan. Yes, I know it's only a plan that should in theory take under half an hour but I put it off for ages bc ..meh.. and it sort of just felt really mega good to finally get it all done so I'm happy with myself. I hope you all achieved something worth sharing too. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    Video: Close your eyes.
    Me: *Closes*
    Video: Focus now on your breathing.
    Me: *Freaks out and opens eyes*

Why am I like this? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :party:

Yay, so have I.
    I agreed very much with the "stress is good in moderation" bit at the beginning, what was your favourite part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Video: Close your eyes.
    Me: *Closes*
    Video: Focus now on your breathing.
    Me: *Freaks out and opens eyes*

Why am I like this? :cry2:
    I'm sorry! :console: <3

You could try again tomorrow/ something. - Perhaps his voice will take some time getting used to? The first time I did this sort of thing, I found it rather bizarre too. - but now I really enjoy it. :'3

I understand it's obviously not for everyone though, so if you don't like it then don't force it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I agreed very much with the "stress is good in moderation" bit at the beginning, what was your favourite part?
    Ah yes, that was a nice part.- I agree too but my favourite part was visualizing the sun . :woo: ..+ all the lakes + stuff. :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry! :console: <3

You could try again tomorrow/ something. - Perhaps his voice will take some time getting used to? The first time I did this sort of thing, I found it rather bizarre too. - but now I really enjoy it. :'3

I understand it's obviously not for everyone though, so if you don't like it then don't force it.
    It's fine, don't worry. :lol:

I've tried the Calm App, not sure if you've heard it before but it was something very similar.

I'm afraid of jump scares. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Wish I had seen this earlier before making my thread about stress lol.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine, don't worry. :lol:

I've tried the Calm App, not sure if you've heard it before but it was something very similar.

I'm afraid of jump scares. :rofl:
    Oh that's interesting. Nope, I haven't heard of that app. Not sure if I'll be able to download it either to see what it's all about since my phone has barely any memory left. :emo:

I am too. :five: There aren't any in what I'm providing though obviously, that'd be way too dangerous for my soul. :eek2: I know what you mean though. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's interesting. Nope, I haven't heard of that app. Not sure if I'll be able to download it either to see what it's all about since my phone has barely any memory left. :emo:

I am too. :five: There aren't any in what I'm providing though obviously, that'd be way too dangerous for my soul. :eek2: I know what you mean though. :lol:
    Ahh if you get time or should I say storage on your phone then do try out that app. It has about 5 minute audios to listen to everyday and it really does calm you down.

I'm sure your other posts on here would help me, just this once I got scared. :rofl: I look forward to them! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Wish I had seen this earlier before making my thread about stress lol.
    Awh. Well, I only made this last night aha. <3 Hope you feel less stressed soon. :console:

Ahh if you get time or should I say storage on your phone then do try out that app. It has about 5 minute audios to listen to everyday and it really does calm you down.

I'm sure your other posts on here would help me, just this once I got scared. :rofl: I look forward to them! :ahee:
    Yes, I shall. Thank you for the suggestion! <3

:rofl: + Thanks, that's nice of you to say. :'3

ReputationRep:
    Awh. Well, I only made this last night aha. <3 Hope you feel less stressed soon. :console:

Yes, I shall. Thank you for the suggestion! <3

:rofl: + Thanks, that's nice of you to say. :'3
    Sigh, getting there. I give God thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh, getting there. I give God thanks.
    :hugs:

I believe in you. :five:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their evening. I'll be here again same time tomorrow. :mmm:

But for now it's back to revissiiiioooon. :hare:

Goodnight thread! ( and thread lurkers. :creep: )

ReputationRep:
    In the past week I've cried twice, I never cried during GCSEs...

Does that summarise how stressed I am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    In the past week I've cried twice, I never cried during GCSEs...

Does that summarise how stressed I am?
    Aww no, I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:Hope you feel better soon!

Are you taking enough study breaks?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

I believe in you. :five:
    Thank you :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :cry2:
    Do you need to talk? I can open my inbox for you if that is the case + I'm almost always available for a chat between hours 1am -3am.

Otherwise, no worries. <3

ReputationRep:
    The video helped me with my stress :woo: looking forward to the next updates 😄

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.