Im back, what did i miss? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    SO MUCH STUFF.

Including:

> Threads on Islam/Muslims
    > Islamophobia
    > Bigotry
    > A couple of circle-jerk threads (TSRians you admire, for example)
    > The molvi dupes late at night promoting Vashikaran and love spells
    > Pointless arguments about politics and immigration etc.
    > homeland.lsw getting temporarily banned for like 24 hours.
    > TSR going into meltdown wondering why YOU were banned
    > about 100 GreatGuy accounts
    > People panicking about exams
    Everybody loves homeland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Omgggggggggggggg
    The speculation as to why you left was monumental

Lolololl
    Ummmmmm I just realised I don't know your name

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    so i got banned for a week and though omg what now? :eek: so i thought let me use this time to catch up on uni work that im behind on and ended up reactivating my fb and getting 10% more behind on my uni work. i had a nice catch up with my friends and planned out my whole summer (which includes a boy, lets see how that works out ) now that im back, im not really feeling TSR anymore (thats northern slang for i cba with it anymore)

im thinking about leaving TSR for good, i mean whats the point of talking to people that you dont even know or aint ever gonna meet and debating with them ygm.

i also found out from my BFF that people i know have seen me on TSR loooool, better be careful what i post about my life
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post64068297 <--- you also missed a joke i posted it's a good one

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back! Although now that you mention it, there's a good chance that someone might recognize me on here :erm:
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    (Original post by mkap)
    so i got banned for a week and though omg what now? :eek: so i thought let me use this time to catch up on uni work that im behind on and ended up reactivating my fb and getting 10% more behind on my uni work. i had a nice catch up with my friends and planned out my whole summer (which includes a boy, lets see how that works out ) now that im back, im not really feeling TSR anymore (thats northern slang for i cba with it anymore)

im thinking about leaving TSR for good, i mean whats the point of talking to people that you dont even know or aint ever gonna meet and debating with them ygm.

i also found out from my BFF that people i know have seen me on TSR loooool, better be careful what i post about my life
    I thought you were dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    I thought you were dead
    thats nice
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    (Original post by mkap)
    thats nice
    but you're not, right?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hey welcome back

ReputationRep:
    welcome home mkap !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post64068297 <--- you also missed a joke i posted it's a good one
    Who said that was a good joke? 😳
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mkap)

How come you were banned ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatblackguy2)
    bit.ly/18YtSlW

check this video out, warning tho, very saddening
    Great guy is black now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Great guy is black now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats right ngga

ReputationRep:
    Who said that was a good joke? 😳
    me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatblackguy2)
    thats right ngga
    Reported for using offensive language

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    me?
    Well you're wrong :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)

You got your real picture on so maybe thats why

ReputationRep:
    Glad to have you back! missed seeing you around here!

ReputationRep:
    Well you're wrong :rolleyes:
    you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    so i got banned for a week and though omg what now?
    we had a campaign to bring you back safely mkap... everyone on TSR tied a yellow ribbon round a tree

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.