Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    You're the one comparing Muslims to wild Animals

Not even I would go that far Frank
    I'm using the Muslims who would react violently to protests in this analogy as venomous snakes, I would refer to anyone who would react violently to protests of Christian, Atheist, Jewish or Hindu or of any religion as 'venomous snakes' in this specific analogy. But thankfully the vast majority of Muslims are good people, which I see you still won't accept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    I'm using the Muslims who would react violently to protests in this analogy as venomous snakes,
    Yes I know. They are not Animal Frank they are Humans and they can behave as we would expect Humans to behave (this is called Racism of Low expectations Frank look it up)

But I have family in Africa and they tell me the correct way to deal with a venomous snakes who are acting violently is to kill them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're the one comparing Muslims to wild Animals

Not even I would go that far Frank
    well judging by their thug pack mentality in the video they arent far behind

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know. They are not Animal Frank they are Humans and they can behave as we would expect Humans to behave (this is called Racism of Low expectations Frank look it up)

But I have family in Africa and they tell me the correct way to deal with a venomous snakes who are acting violently is to kill them.
    So in your eyes, we should kill Muslims who protest violently, despite being provoked by a large mob of xenophobes and racists?

I hear North Korea has pretty good means for silencing the opposition, why don't you head there?

ReputationRep:
    So in your eyes
    I'm telling you the correct way to deal with an animal who is intent on attacking someone (from people with actual experience)

This is your Analogy not mine though Frank

Seems as usual you really didn't think it through when you called Muslims 'Wild Animals'

ReputationRep:
    I'm telling you the correct way to deal with an animal who is intent on attacking someone (from people with actual experience)

This is your Analogy not mine though Frank

Seems as usual you really didn't think it through when you called Muslims 'Wild Animals'
    I explained to you what I meant, and its quite obvious that you're still a troll and I have no reason to care for what you have to say. Goodbye.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    oh sweet lord give me strength :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I explained to you what I meant,
    Frank Muslims are not wild animals.

But yes if that's your stance then yes Goodbye

So it's OK to use violence against them?

They do have a right to protest and while we may not like what they are protesting about I would still defend that right.
    Yeah, just look at how people justify a carer giving an autistic child of mental age 6 concussion for a racist remark

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4003281

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Yeah, just look at how people justify a carer giving an autistic child of mental age 6 concussion for a racist remark
    Those who can justify violence for one case will justify it for others

Those who can justify violence for one case will justify it for others
    'Racism and islamophobia are the greatest evil anyone can commit, so racists and islamophobes must be silenced by any means necessary' - Tolerance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    'Racism and islamophobia are the greatest evil anyone can commit, so racists and islamophobes must be silenced by any means necessary' - Tolerance
    I'm also noting the defense that Muslims will always react violently when 'provoked' so better not provoke them (Racism of low expectations)

ReputationRep:
    Would you provoke a venomous snake if you knew it was going to bite you? Britain First went to that Mosque with the obvious intent to incite violence so that they can demonise the Muslim community.
    Would white British people have acted the same?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The very fact that Britain First came to this mosque willing to provoke violence suggests that your assumption up there is pretty wrong indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.expressandstar.com/news/l...-thugs-jailed/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Is OP ever going to stop just reposting this old video repeatedly as if its a brand new thread?
    this is a new video

ReputationRep:
    I find it quite shocking how people can't have a peaceful protest without being violently attacked. There is no excuse for it, it reflects on this creeping Islamic fascism in my view creates ghettos which kind of become no go areas.

ReputationRep:
    Britain First still confuses me. What exactly is their goal? What do they intend to do to actually solve this issue? Or is their sole objective just to endlessly rake in donations so that they can continue going on these "protests"?

Britain First (and other groups like them) and mainstream Islam are just two sides of the same coin. Both block criticism (BF by disabling comments and dishing out blocks for comments that even slightly betray dissent. And Muslims by shouting racism and Islamophobia). Both constantly portray themselves as the victims in a desperate ploy to garner support (BF by posting videos like the one in the OP. And Muslims by complaining about the media only showing the bad Muslims do, not the good). In the end they're both just as toxic as each other, and choosing sides isn't going to solve anything.

ReputationRep:
    **** me.

East London is not part of England anymore, it's basically Pakistan at this point.

Our own little Islamabad. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saeedpoppa)
    Britain First still confuses me. What exactly is their goal? What do they intend to do to actually solve this issue? Or is their sole objective just to endlessly rake in donations so that they can continue going on these "protests"?

Britain First (and other groups like them) and mainstream Islam are just two sides of the same coin. Both block criticism (BF by disabling comments and dishing out blocks for comments that even slightly betray dissent. And Muslims by shouting racism and Islamophobia). Both constantly portray themselves as the victims in a desperate ploy to garner support (BF by posting videos like the one in the OP. And Muslims by complaining about the media only showing the bad Muslims do, not the good). In the end they're both just as toxic as each other, and choosing sides isn't going to solve anything.
    of course they can't solve the issue a they are a fringe party I think their main goal is to highlight the issue

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.