Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weirdest ways you have been to get injured? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    sorry but wow!
    I'm an accident waiting to happen - what can I say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    I'm an accident waiting to happen - what can I say!

trust me thats nothing compared to me haha im so dense its unreall!
    i once put something in the microwave then put a ceramic bowl in front of the door (closest place to put it from where i was standing) and when my food was done, rather then move the bowl, i opened the door and the ceramic bowl fell straight on my shoeless little toe!

ReputationRep:
    Tripped over someones bag at school and broke my ankle lol. I had a cast on for 3 months

ReputationRep:
    Dislocated my shoulder trying to punch my sister. I didnt even get to punch her :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got a concussion from banging my head on the wall while I was asleep. The best part is that I'm an ice hockey player and I've never hit my head hard enough for a concussion while playing. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Picked a toaster up and cut my finger on it. Somehow.

Also ended up on the very hard, cold floor one night when at a sleepover with some friends - one of them must have pushed me in their sleep. Gave me a terrible bruise.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.