Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AAA - Ask Alexion Anything watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Don't want to ask anything apart from maybe what is ur avatar of?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just wanted to say you are one of my fave males and number one on the objectively cute male list
    :hugs: night night
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I'm sorry :cry2: I'm normally a lone wolf but today I'm blending in with the flock...

Ooh, someone's asking the right questions :lol:

i5 4690k
    MSI GTX 970 (buying another for SLI soon)
    16GB DDR3 RAM (HyperX)
    ASUS Z97-pro gamer mobo
    650W EVGA PSU
    1TB HDD (no SSD smh)
    H55 CPU cooler
    all wrapped up in an NZXT H440
    :cute:
    Well that puts my 8gb RAM, no CPU cooler rig to shame. I've been persistently told to get a SSD, but still haven't got one as well.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I'm sorry :cry2: I'm normally a lone wolf but today I'm blending in with the flock...

Not bad :cute: ... actually, come to think of it, all I've done is Mechanics and TSR. Wow, I live an exciting life.

TOO MANY QUESTIONS AHHH *dies*

- Alex
    - 18y, 7m, 1d, 22.5h
    - Maths, FM and Physics
    - My life is Maths right now, it's painful tbh

Ooh, someone's asking the right questions :lol:

i5 4690k
    MSI GTX 970 (buying another for SLI soon)
    16GB DDR3 RAM (HyperX)
    ASUS Z97-pro gamer mobo
    650W EVGA PSU
    1TB HDD (no SSD smh)
    H55 CPU cooler
    all wrapped up in an NZXT H440
    :cute:

2 awesome 4 me :adore:

Hmm. Dunno, I have a lot. Probably go with Scott Pilgrim vs the World :ahee:
    Aww no :console:
    Music is good yes, I always have something playing in my room yee (annoys everyone in the house)
    I was joking, it's a song lyric from the song Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. What sort of music do you listen to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    What shows/ anime/ do you watch?
    Do you play any video games?
    What are you studying?
    Walking Dead, Fairy Tail, and Season 2 of Daredevil are my current viewing material :yep:
    Many games. Mostly Terraria, GTA Online and Rocket League at the moment as it's what I play with friends ye
    Maths, FM and Physics at A2

(Original post by serah.exe)
    What do you feel about Overwatch? :ahee:
    SOOOOOOO EXIIIIIIIIIIIITED OMG
    Was so tempted to pre-order it but friends persuaded me to wait until after exams to buy it, probably a v.good decision tbh :lol:
    Oh and Tracer is bae :love:

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Opinion on the movie Interstellar?
    Loved it :cute: quite a time since I've seen it but I do remember it was great. Anything to do with space wins me over (Interstellar, Gravity, and The Martian all fab)

(Original post by sabana)
    What do you want to be in the future?
    I wanna work in tech development, ultimate goal's to work my way up through a hardware company like ARM, NVidia, Intel or ATI. Love of computers won't ever fade (I hope :lol:)

(Original post by aish98xo)
    How long did you have to study for to get AAA?
    Hmm. Definitely a few weeks. Though (as with this year) I did nothing revision-like until Easter, packing work into the time after that (served me well-enough so far).

(Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    Fair enough!

What modules are you doing for maths? When's your first exam?
    This year I've got M2, M3, FP2, FP3, S2 and C4 to do. M3 comes on the 18th May which is 3 weeks before my second exam :lol:

Getting the hard one out of the way first :yep:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    who's your celeb crush?
    if you have one :awesome:
    Still gotta be Avi Kaplan from Pentatonix :love: he looks so good and his voice is just heaven...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Don't want to ask anything apart from maybe what is ur avatar of?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just wanted to say you are one of my fave males and number one on the objectively cute male list
    :hugs: night night
    The avatar is a character called Tracer from a game called Overwatch :cute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    SHE'S AWESOME

Aww thanks :hugs: you are definitely one of my favourite females too! Night Cav :cute:

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Well that puts my 8gb RAM, no CPU cooler rig to shame. I've been persistently told to get a SSD, but still haven't got one as well.
    Hehe
    I do need to get one too. Having serious thoughts right now as to whether to spend my savings on computer parts or survival next year at uni :rofl:

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    I was joking, it's a song lyric from the song Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. What sort of music do you listen to?
    Ah, had a dislike for that song ever since my brother first played it to me hehe
    Most rock-based stuff, anything from Elbow through Enter Shikari up to BMTH :yep:

So you like music, computers, anime if I'm correct?
    Procrastination prompted you to this, or have you finally become bored of all of above?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I may or may not have stalked your profile. Believe me I wouldn't be the first
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    The avatar is a character called Tracer from a game called Overwatch :cute:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SHE'S AWESOME
    Aww thanks :hugs: you are definitely one of my favourite females too! Night Cav :cute:

Hehe
    I do need to get one too. Having serious thoughts right now as to whether to spend my savings on computer parts or survival next year at uni :rofl:

Ah, had a dislike for that song ever since my brother first played it to me hehe
    Most rock-based stuff, anything from Elbow through Enter Shikari up to BMTH :yep:
    I don't mind rock but I usually go through stages of music and find that different genres help with different moods. Are you at school right now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    So you like music, computers, anime if I'm correct?
    Procrastination prompted you to this, or have you finally become bored of all of above?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I may or may not have stalked your profile. Believe me I wouldn't be the first
    Well, music's going right now (Common Dreads by Enter Shikari if you're interested) but I needed something to do that was easy to hide :rofl: parents think I'm doing maths work and aren't a fan of me being on here

Oh and yeah, the counter's revealed over 1400 stalkers :lol:

I don't mind rock but I usually go through stages of music and find that different genres help with different moods. Are you at school right now?
    Right now? No, it's 11pm...
    jk. Yeah, back to school tomorrow, Y13.
    I do have different music depending on the mood - but it all fits into the rock category I find :yep: whether it's hard rock, alt-rock, punk-rock or whatever.

Normally I'm very critical of AMA threads but I'm feeling bored and I want to talk to people :cute:

So, fire away... AMA.
    Rain or sun ? And why ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Rain or sun ? And why ?
    Rain :cute:
    Not a fan of sunny weather, gets too hot.
    And I don't care about getting wet unlike most people, so being outside when it's raining is great fun.
    And when you get back inside and dry off, that's so satisfying too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Rain or sun ? And why ?
    :lol: remembered that question
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Right now? No, it's 11pm...
    jk. Yeah, back to school tomorrow, Y13.
    I do have different music depending on the mood - but it all fits into the rock category I find :yep: whether it's hard rock, alt-rock, punk-rock or whatever.
    Haha nope not right now and I like rock music but more of the older classicsm and aw cool, what do you study? Let me guess your a STEM student?

ReputationRep:
    Haha nope not right now and I like rock music but more of the older classicsm and aw cool, what do you study? Let me guess your a STEM student?
    Maths, Further Maths and Physics, yeah :lol:

Gonna be doing Electronic Engineering next year assuming things go to plan in the summer....

Rain :cute:
    Not a fan of sunny weather, gets too hot.
    And I don't care about getting wet unlike most people, so being outside when it's raining is great fun.
    And when you get back inside and dry off, that's so satisfying too :yep:
    I love you :cry2:

When was the last time you did something for the 1st time ?

:lol: remembered that question
    1st question I ever ask :mmm:
    Look at the 2d one hehehe :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I love you :cry2:

When was the last time you did something for the 1st time ?

1st question I ever ask :mmm:
    Look at the 2d one hehehe :ahee:
    :rofl:
    they all are familiar to me :yes:

:rofl:
    they all are familiar to me :yes:
    :innocent: it's because you had to go through ..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    frenchie's quizz ! *threatening voice* :mmm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Maths, Further Maths and Physics, yeah :lol:

Gonna be doing Electronic Engineering next year assuming things go to plan in the summer....
    Your smart, I feel dumb. I'm studying all Humanities subjects like English and Media so it's on the other spectrum and aw that sounds cool, where have you applied to and got offers from?

Well, music's going right now (Common Dreads by Enter Shikari if you're interested) but I needed something to do that was easy to hide :rofl: parents think I'm doing maths work and aren't a fan of me being on here

Oh and yeah, the counter's revealed over 1400 stalkers :lol:
    So you ARE procrastinating And 1400 stalkers- I wouldn't be laughing if I were you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've got no clue of what common dreads is, I'm basic ***** . You'll have to go easy one m
    Advise pls- I was just looking at one of my Chem Hw & I got 100%. But how is it was graded a B, do you think I should knock him out? Maybe there'll be some sense knocked in.....
    or I could sabotage the whiteboard? Got Any idea to make him pay? I'm feel particularly devious :devil3:

ReputationRep:
    Your smart, I feel dumb. I'm studying all Humanities subjects like English and Media so it's on the other spectrum and aw that sounds cool, where have you applied to and got offers from?
    Agh, couldn't deal with Humanities. Too much opinion and not enough fact :lol:

Should be going to Southampton - already firmed it. Only need A*AA... :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    So you ARE procrastinating And 1400 stalkers- I wouldn't be laughing if I were you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've got no clue of what common dreads is, I'm basic ***** . You'll have to go easy one m
    Advise pls- I was just looking at one of my Chem Hw & I got 100%. But how is it was graded a B, do you think I should knock him out? Maybe there'll be some sense knocked in.....
    or I could sabotage the whiteboard? Got Any idea to make him pay? I'm feel particularly devious :devil3:
    You got a B for 100%? I think murder is the suitable response to that...

Whiteboard pranks are pretty good. Sneaking in and writing something new every morning on the board can evoke a good response. Used to do that to my form tutor :lol:

Oh, and Common Dreads was just an album title :lol: good album btw

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.