ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    is U wot m8 even a phrase in your language
    It is aye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    It is aye
    do you want to live like common people? Do you want to do all the things common people do?

ReputationRep:
    The independence for me, too! I was living in a village at home, but uni has seen me living in a city with everything in walking distance! I can go out for a drink with friends, go shopping, get to my place of education without paying for transport, live by my own rules and timetable, have a part-time job within walking distance, and get the train to see my boyfriend without having a lift to the station!

University in a city = FREEDOM!

ReputationRep:
    24 hour library

ReputationRep:
    the fact that the furthest any of your best friends lives is 15 mins and you can see them all the time
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    do you want to live like common people? Do you want to do all the things common people do?
    If it's fun then sure

ReputationRep:
    independence

ReputationRep:
    Feeling more hopeful about your future

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    The independence for me, too! I was living in a village at home, but uni has seen me living in a city with everything in walking distance! I can go out for a drink with friends, go shopping, get to my place of education without paying for transport, live by my own rules and timetable, have a part-time job within walking distance, and get the train to see my boyfriend without having a lift to the station!

University in a city = FREEDOM!
    This to the nth degree

ReputationRep:
    My favourite things about uni are:
    Learning skills from my course.
    Meeting new people on the course as well as in societies.
    Travel opportunities.
    Getting good grades.

ReputationRep:
    going out more/increasing my confidence and meeting some great people. hopefully next year will be good also

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.