Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah2009)
    Yeah thats true, i just realised, so im stuck again haha
    If you have the Smith & Hogan textbook have a look at what it says about horseplay and see if that helps you in any way. I think it's page 730, or something like that!

I'm sure you'll find something! You will have a breakthrough moment haha, try not to over think it! That's what I was doing and was getting so frustrated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurajadexo)
    If you have the Smith & Hogan textbook have a look at what it says about horseplay and see if that helps you in any way. I think it's page 730, or something like that!

I'm sure you'll find something! You will have a breakthrough moment haha, try not to over think it! That's what I was doing and was getting so frustrated!
    Hahahh, okayy thank youu!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a criminal moot. I'm the junior respondent.
    I'm struggling with my submissions.

The ground of appeal I'm appointed to is:
    The decision in R v Barnes 2005 is restricted to cases concerning injury sustained during regulated sporting matches.

Any help is appreciated!!
    Surely your submission is going to be that whatever fact set you've been given is disanalogous to the facts and/or reasoning in Barnes?

ReputationRep:

Has anyone been able to find the full cases of R v Jones 1987 and R v Aitken 1992, I cant seem to find them anywhere???

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been able to find the full cases of R v Jones 1987 and R v Aitken 1992, I cant seem to find them anywhere???
    They're both on Westlaw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    They're both on Westlaw
    I can't find them

ReputationRep:
    I can't find them
    How do you usually find cases?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    How do you usually find cases?
    Found them!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 8, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.